Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Rigid Industries SR-M Fog Light Conversion for 2012+ Tacoma

Old 01-06-2014, 01:28 PM   #21
gliv is on a distinguished road
gliv's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas of MRT View Post
Those look great! Thanks for sharing the pics.

Not very difficult, I will try to get the install PDF for you.

Click the link in the first post above and enter the code TACOMAWORLD for a great price on the kit and any Rigid LED lights.

Chas of MRT no problem, if you have a base model like me with no fogs and you want fogs, this is a no brainer. If you want to upgrade your stock fogs, the SR-M series is way to go. Gotta be honest here, these little lights destroy the Duallys, I couldn't believe it. I took my Duallys off, I am going to either sell them or relocate them on the truck.
Old 01-06-2014, 03:38 PM   #22
Total Automotive Performance
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chas
Chas of MRT's Tacoma Gallery
Totally, the new optics are much improved over the older duallies. Maybe use the duallies as reverse lights now.
Old 01-06-2014, 07:43 PM   #23
cdk has a spectacular aura aboutcdk has a spectacular aura about
Name: Chris
cdk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas of MRT View Post
Not very difficult, I will try to get the install PDF for you.

Click the link in the first post above and enter the code TACOMAWORLD for a great price on the kit and any Rigid LED lights.
just placed my order. thanks for the discount.
in for the install instructions also, altho it shouldn't be hard, just a couple screws.
Old 01-14-2014, 03:17 PM   #24
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Thanks for the order! These should be on the way to you and I cant wait to see another finished install.
Old 01-29-2014, 04:48 AM   #25
Livinserene is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevin
Livinserene's Tacoma Gallery
any luck on pdf install?? thanks
Old 01-29-2014, 01:17 PM   #26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinserene View Post
any luck on pdf install?? thanks
They have yet to post it, but here is the Tundra fog light kit for reference.

partners-rigidindustries.com/images/Tundra_Fog_Light_IM.pdf
Old 02-08-2014, 09:52 PM   #27
jwiereng is on a distinguished road
jwiereng's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to have duallys in the fog light hole. Has anyone found a clean way to mount them?
Old 02-09-2014, 05:25 AM   #28
Kilo Kilo is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Kyle
Kilo Kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwiereng View Post
I would love to have duallys in the fog light hole. Has anyone found a clean way to mount them?
I just ordered a pair. Going to fab up some brackets to fit them down there, I'll document it as best I can. This'll probably be next weekend some time.
Old 02-09-2014, 11:26 AM   #29
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwiereng View Post
Me too.
Old 02-09-2014, 11:38 AM   #30
Professional bear handler
MTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MTopp's Tacoma Gallery
pretty cool, subd, maybe license plate bracket..fab up my own
Old 02-09-2014, 07:00 PM   #31
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gliv View Post
Ok well, the lights have been installed. First I want retract my previous statement saying that it doesn't appear that they will look anything like the picture in the original post. They look exactly like the picture in the original post (My apologies to Rigid). I test fired the lights, they work. Still need to run wire and purchase a different switch.

I like these little lights, I went with the SR-M2 driving pattern. I will post night pics when the the wiring is done.
do you (or anyone else) think duallys will work with that mounting bracket? I'm sure a little trimming will be needed of the plastic.
Old 02-09-2014, 07:27 PM   #32
jwiereng is on a distinguished road
jwiereng's Tacoma Gallery
Kilo Kilo, that would be great if you could document and share your bracket design.
Old 02-22-2014, 04:24 PM   #33
mccarroll is one of the sharper tools in the shedmccarroll is one of the sharper tools in the shedmccarroll is one of the sharper tools in the shedmccarroll is one of the sharper tools in the shedmccarroll is one of the sharper tools in the shedmccarroll is one of the sharper tools in the shedmccarroll is one of the sharper tools in the shedmccarroll is one of the sharper tools in the shedmccarroll is one of the sharper tools in the shedmccarroll is one of the sharper tools in the shedmccarroll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mccarroll's Tacoma Gallery
^^ this
Old 02-23-2014, 05:34 AM   #34

Firefighter:
Hey guys, my order came together slower than I thought. I'm still waiting on some stuff before I can do my install. I should have everything by next week, but I'm traveling the week after that.

If I have the lights and some free time next week, I'll test fit them. Stay subscribed and I'll update as I go along. Sorry for the wait!
Old 02-24-2014, 08:41 AM   #35
Edpsx is on a distinguished road
Edpsx's Tacoma Gallery
Is it just the picture, or are the lights yellow in the middle and whiter toward the edges?
Old 03-04-2014, 08:41 PM   #36
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilo Kilo View Post
I just ordered a pair. Going to fab up some brackets to fit them down there, I'll document it as best I can. This'll probably be next weekend some time.
Bump for an update.
Old 03-05-2014, 06:52 AM   #37

Firefighter:
My lights and all the other parts finally arrived this week, but I'm away on a trip. I get back Friday and I'll try and get some plans together Sunday or Monday.
Old 03-12-2014, 02:56 PM   #38
Any updates?
Old 03-13-2014, 06:37 PM   #40

Firefighter:
I'm hoping to work on fitting the lights this weekend, but I can't make any promises. Sorry guys, but I hardly have any available time to get the damn things installed. I've got most of the wiring drawn up, but the first thing on my list is to fabricate mounts for the Dually's since everyone's been waiting so long for this.