Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Rigid Industries SR-M Fog Light Conversion for 2012+ Tacoma

Old 07-18-2014, 08:45 AM   #81
Total Automotive Performance
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chas
Chas of MRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spideywrx View Post
I agree 100 %. Did the install today, a little better instruction would be nice.

Lets see some pics. I will forward this along to Rigid.
Old 07-19-2014, 05:11 PM   #82
Luke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant future
EMS:
Name: Luke
Luke01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas of MRT View Post
Lets see some pics. I will forward this along to Rigid.
Here is the kit

Here is the SRQ2 Hyperspot on CBI Ditch brackets
Old 07-19-2014, 05:13 PM   #83
Luke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant future
EMS:
Luke01's Tacoma Gallery
and yes I know I need to wash my truck
Old 07-19-2014, 05:18 PM   #84
Colt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
Colt562's Tacoma Gallery
I agree some more instructions would be nice, but mine went in nice.
Old 07-21-2014, 12:52 PM   #85
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Those hyperspots are very impressive! Thanks for the pics.
Old 07-21-2014, 12:59 PM   #86
DCSBFTMFW
geekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

geekhouse23's Tacoma Gallery
Curious to see if anyone has/will try dually's with this kit.

I skimmed the past couple pages but I don't think I saw anyone with duallys. I am also at work and the images don't always load as certain sites are blocked i.e. Photobucket
Old 07-21-2014, 01:01 PM   #87
I think we figured duallies were to heavy, but it may be doable.
Old 07-21-2014, 08:11 PM   #88
Icepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
Icepuck72's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance Rigid will make a kit for the '05 - '11?

Someone in another thread said the Tundra Dually kit will work for these years. True?
Old 07-22-2014, 09:28 PM   #89
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icepuck72 View Post
Any chance Rigid will make a kit for the '05 - '11?

Someone in another thread said the Tundra Dually kit will work for these years. True?
Looks very similar to the tacoma brackets

http://partners-rigidindustries.com/...g_Light_IM.pdf
Old 08-02-2014, 01:51 PM   #90
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke01 View Post
Here is the kit

Here is the SRQ2 Hyperspot on CBI Ditch brackets

Happen to have any shots of those sr-q2 hyperspots??
Old 08-03-2014, 02:46 PM   #91
EMS:
Luke01's Tacoma Gallery
Day or night? I used them while cruising down some Oklahoma back road this weekend at 80+mph I am very impressed complete coverage from past right ditch to left ditch, from about the middle of the high beams sit to as far out as I could see on the roads.

Here is one of the first aiming pics of it just the Hyperspots, honeslty my camera doe not do it justice, I was able to see a lane shift was coming up I would say close to a half a mile away with the Hyperspots running. I wish I had had the guts to turn the video camera on while playing this weekend, I did not think about it till to late

This thread had a ton of pictures I shot that night on it, yes I am still tweaking the lights
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-set-up-3.html
Old 08-29-2014, 02:09 PM   #92
Looks awesome. Really nice useable output on those.
Old 09-16-2014, 09:48 AM   #93
Got 3 kits in stock if anyone wants - Ill make you a sweet deal
Old 09-18-2014, 11:09 AM   #94
buffalojay is on a distinguished road

buffalojay's Tacoma Gallery
Super happy with my SR.-M2! They're great lights! Not too hard to install. Would like to see a better more in depth install instruction sheet come with the product. Rigid Industries SR-M Fog Light Conversion for 2012+ Tacoma-imageuploadedbytapatalk1411063721.820157.jpgRigid Industries SR-M Fog Light Conversion for 2012+ Tacoma-imageuploadedbytapatalk1411063729.307612.jpg

I'll get some night shots on here when I get a chance.
Old 09-23-2014, 05:13 PM   #95
thanks for the post Jay!