1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Wiring Otrattw switch for fog lights? 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by jamco20, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Dec 29, 2013 at 12:53 AM
    jamco20

jamco20 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    Socal
    Bilstein 5100's up front
    Hey everyone, I plan on doing the fog light mod for the 01-04 1st gen's. I have the LED Switchback lights and i want to run the fog lights to a switch. I purchased the switch and have it, i also printed out the wiring diagram. It is this one. http://www.otrattw.com/wiring/F76a.pdf I have wired lights before but i have only used a simple 3 prong (power,ground,switch light) switch. This one is much more complex, all i want to do is power the 2 lights, ground the switch, and give power to the switch for the light on the switch. I get that #2 is for the power, and #6 is for the switch light I'm pretty sure. Other than that I am at a loss, also if i tapped into the power outlets, would they give enough power to supply power to the switch and the lights? All I'm trying to do is wire it so I can turn the fog lights on and off with the switch. I really don't want to return the switch either. Thanks, James.

Products Discussed in

To Top