Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Show off your aux fuse panels.

Old 01-17-2014, 11:08 AM   #21
llibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
llibrm's Tacoma Gallery
What is the bolt size for the two mounting holes on the inner fender?

Thanks
Old 01-17-2014, 11:11 AM   #22
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Just got my relay/fuse block. Not sure when I'll install it.

This thing looks awesomely built and I can't wait to put it to use!

You have the power and ground wire coming from the box, as well as one extra wire that can be used as a 12 volt source to power your switches.

DSC_0002 (4) by PcBuilder14, on Flickr

These are the five sets of wires for each relay. The bigger wire is the one you connect to your accessory. The smaller wire is the control wire that you connect to your switch.

DSC_0004 (4) by PcBuilder14, on Flickr

Each relay has a 30amp fuse. The 15amp fuse is for that extra wire that you can use for the switches 12 volt source. The other 4 blank fuse holders can be used for any non-relayed device such as a cb radio.

DSC_0006 (3) by PcBuilder14, on Flickr

Here you can see the extra wire, it's blurry, but it's there haha

DSC_0007 (4) by PcBuilder14, on Flickr

Once you've seen all of that, this should look pretty understandable to you. The green blanks that are between each red wire are used for the 4 extra blank fuse space on the box.

DSC_0009 (4) by PcBuilder14, on Flickr
Old 01-17-2014, 11:32 AM   #23
tri2hunt is on a distinguished road
Name: Micah
tri2hunt's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^ Can you please let me know where you got this??
I really want to get the same thing...
Thank you very much!!
Old 01-17-2014, 11:50 AM   #24
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tri2hunt View Post
^^^^ Can you please let me know where you got this??
I really want to get the same thing...
Thank you very much!!
Here you go!

http://forum.ih8mud.com/merchandise-...lay-panel.html
Old 01-17-2014, 12:19 PM   #26
tri2hunt is on a distinguished road
Name: Micah
tri2hunt's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
I really appreciate it.
Old 01-19-2014, 10:43 AM   #27
12thmanhawkfan has much to be proud of12thmanhawkfan has much to be proud of12thmanhawkfan has much to be proud of12thmanhawkfan has much to be proud of12thmanhawkfan has much to be proud of12thmanhawkfan has much to be proud of12thmanhawkfan has much to be proud of12thmanhawkfan has much to be proud of12thmanhawkfan has much to be proud of

Name: Robby
12thmanhawkfan's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine. Blue sea fuse block on a home made mount protected by an 80 amp Maxi fuse.
Old 01-19-2014, 05:55 PM   #28
lawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to all

Name: Lawson
lawless's Tacoma Gallery
ready to wire up bed lights, hood lights, led bar, rock lights, and rear lights.

Old 02-12-2014, 11:36 AM   #29
paranoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

paranoid56's Tacoma Gallery
heres mine. also using the bussmann stup.

Old 02-12-2014, 01:56 PM   #30
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Has anybody installed an aux fuse panel inside the cab? Been looking around but don't see any such examples...
Old 02-12-2014, 02:59 PM   #31
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguins_cc View Post
Has anybody installed an aux fuse panel inside the cab? Been looking around but don't see any such examples...
There's someone that put his Blue Sea under the center console. Is have to search to find it. Give me a min.
Old 02-12-2014, 03:13 PM   #32
abarber11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedabarber11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedabarber11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedabarber11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedabarber11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedabarber11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedabarber11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedabarber11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedabarber11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedabarber11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedabarber11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
abarber11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguins_cc View Post

Mines in the cab behind the rear driver side passenger seat in a DCSB. Its hooked up to my aux battery that also lives behind that seat. Recently put a 100amp bussman circuit breaker in the place of that small in-line fuse so it looks a little different now.

Old 02-12-2014, 03:29 PM   #33
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fantastic, thanks Alex. That's where I was thinking of installing mine, with an aux group 31 battery installed in my toolbox.

The center console sounds like it has potential, but I have a Console Vault so I am still curious to see an example of where it was installed.
Old 02-12-2014, 03:54 PM   #34
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Will this is the one I saw
Username Pepe98

Old 02-12-2014, 04:16 PM   #35

Thanks Justin! That's a pretty tight fit and it would be kind of difficult checking/replacing fuses. I'm thinking I'll explore the back seat option further. Thanks again guys
Old 02-12-2014, 04:25 PM   #36
If it can't be overdone it's not worth doing
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
ARC 8000

Old 02-15-2014, 10:43 PM   #37
BBell is on a distinguished road

Name: B
BBell's Tacoma Gallery
Not at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newlife View Post
Well this was a fail
No, it's a big help to us newbies with grandious ideas. Where did you find you hardware and did you build a step by step thread on this install?
I've purchased some of my lighting, and working up the funds for additional, but I was sitting here thiking last night "I can't splice!! WTF do I need to do!?" And BAM Tacomaworld. Thanks man.
Old 02-15-2014, 11:42 PM   #38

JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
First post of this thread has the list

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...k-install.html
Old 02-15-2014, 11:55 PM   #39
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Blue sea 12
Stinger 100a breaker
6 12v relays
4ga wire to battery
10ga wire to relays/lights

Relays are mounted on bottom side, under the fusebox. Did a few designs and this was the most functional for me. Relay terminals are easy to access but still hidden and securely mounted.
Old 04-24-2014, 09:37 PM   #40
Carrionman is a splendid one to beholdCarrionman is a splendid one to beholdCarrionman is a splendid one to beholdCarrionman is a splendid one to beholdCarrionman is a splendid one to beholdCarrionman is a splendid one to beholdCarrionman is a splendid one to behold

Name: James
Carrionman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by abarber11 View Post
Mines in the cab behind the rear driver side passenger seat in a DCSB. Its hooked up to my aux battery that also lives behind that seat. Recently put a 100amp bussman circuit breaker in the place of that small in-line fuse so it looks a little different now.

well shit I thought I was the only one to think of stashing the blue sea 12 back there