Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Curved 40"/50" led light bars...

Old 01-15-2014, 10:59 PM   #21
Fuera culeros..
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet

Those bars look great. Waiting to see how the one you order looks
Old 01-16-2014, 09:00 AM   #22
sidetracked will become famous soon enoughsidetracked will become famous soon enough

sidetracked's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
well, how much for those? and who's the manufacturer?
There's a couple different manufacturers with these ones now. They're a little pricier than the Totrons though.

Also, I wasn't saying I don't like Hanma/Totron lights in general. Most of my lights are from Hanma and they have been great, I just don't think they did a good job on the curved bar. I know they are coming out with the updated optics also, I spoke with them at AAPEX and saw some bars with the new optics, but i haven't heard when they are going to be out.
Old 01-16-2014, 11:01 AM   #23
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidetracked View Post
There's a couple different manufacturers with these ones now. They're a little pricier than the Totrons though.

Also, I wasn't saying I don't like Hanma/Totron lights in general. Most of my lights are from Hanma and they have been great, I just don't think they did a good job on the curved bar. I know they are coming out with the updated optics also, I spoke with them at AAPEX and saw some bars with the new optics, but i haven't heard when they are going to be out.
spoke to another manufacturer last night...the $475 priced ones dont have the black piece between every 6 leds...same as a regular 50" just curved.
Old 01-20-2014, 08:31 PM   #24
lilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to behold

lilgerber's Tacoma Gallery
^ what is the total about of lumens for the one that is priced at $475 and doesn't have the black piece between every 6 LEDS and brand?

I'm looking into getting one as well, I sold my 4 Pencil HID's to invest in a 50" curved.
Old 01-23-2014, 04:54 PM   #26
Rubber Side Down
Glocker23 is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Glocker23's Tacoma Gallery
Subd. Interesting.
Old 01-23-2014, 05:47 PM   #29
silverbulet93 is on a distinguished road
Name: Tyler
silverbulet93's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah more interested on how/where you'll be mounting it. Very interested though
Old 01-23-2014, 06:00 PM   #30
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
I'm waiting for a response from another member on here that has a mount designed for double cabs that will work with these. The mounts can be used on single and access cabs as well but you'll have to drill holes for mounting points.