Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Newbie. How do i get an extension on my fog light cord?

Old 01-25-2014, 11:58 PM   #1
andrewp707 is on a distinguished road
andrewp707's Tacoma Gallery
Post Newbie. How do i get an extension on my fog light cord?

Im posting because i recently installed a new BODY Armor 4x4 front bumper on my 2011 toyota tacoma. I put the factory fog lights in the new bumper only problem, is the standard cord will not reach where the lights are mounted on the new bumper.. I looked online and i found these cords:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...or+Fog+Lights+

Im not sure if this is something i should buy or if there is a better way to do this? any ideas?

Thanks.
Old 01-26-2014, 12:00 AM   #2
Banned
Black Pipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Pipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Pipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Pipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Pipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Pipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Pipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Pipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Pipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Pipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Pipe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Black Pipe's Tacoma Gallery
Just cut the wires upstream of the harness and splice in an extension, no need to spend $10 on one.
Old 01-26-2014, 08:50 AM   #3
If you can't duct it...Fuck it!
Traviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
Traviste's Tacoma Gallery
This
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Pipe View Post
Just cut the wires upstream of the harness and splice in an extension, no need to spend $10 on one.