Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Climate Control Bulbs broken

Old 02-19-2014, 06:32 PM   #1
04toco is on a distinguished road
Name: Sean
04toco's Tacoma Gallery
Climate Control Bulbs broken

Okay so I was going behind my climate/heater/ac control panel or whatever you want to call it to replace those bulbs with LEDs. Well I now realize that the 194s will not go back there like i was hoping after I broke the little plastic thing the tiny bulbs are connected to after trying to get the bulb out. The plastic thing is like a circuit board type deal that the bulbs are directly connected to. So now I have a light out because I basically broke the connection to it. Does anyone know either how to fix it or where to get a part for this? If this was simply a wire I broke this wouldn't be a problem, but I guess this is a downside to owning a yota. Cheap breakable parts
Old 02-19-2014, 10:21 PM   #2
paranoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

paranoid56's Tacoma Gallery
cheap breakable parts? maybe if you didnt manhandle a miniature light bulb it wouldn't have broke lol.
http://www.superbrightleds.com/cat/s...e,NEO3,1,5029:
Old 02-23-2014, 03:41 AM   #3
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
It's a common problem - the climate control boards/lights going out. I had a similar problem. See my thread...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ction-fyi.html

I was supposed to ship my old one to BamaToy1997 so he could tear it apart and try to figure out a fix...but I totally forgot to (been busy).

I ended up buying a used one for $100 from http://www.ranchotoyotatruckparts.com/