Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

LED light cannons

Old 03-11-2014, 02:03 PM   #1
devil1 has a brilliant futuredevil1 has a brilliant futuredevil1 has a brilliant futuredevil1 has a brilliant futuredevil1 has a brilliant futuredevil1 has a brilliant futuredevil1 has a brilliant futuredevil1 has a brilliant futuredevil1 has a brilliant futuredevil1 has a brilliant futuredevil1 has a brilliant future

Name: Ryan
devil1's Tacoma Gallery
LED light cannons

I bought two set of light cannons, they are not vision x but the same exact thing. They use the same LED, everything. The supplier said they sell them to vision x. I just want to know if there is an interest in them before I order more. They come with wire harness with water proof connectors and an amber cover. The price Im thinking of is around $230 shipped. That can go down with more people, so if any of you are interested let me know, thanks.

Its been awhile since I was asked about these lights, after a nice long negotiation period(just ignored their offers lol) I can get each pair of these lights for about $150 shipped if I can get a minimum of 10 orders.

Also the distributor told me that soon they will have the 50w version available soon!!
Attached Thumbnails
LED light cannons-p3110486.jpg   LED light cannons-p3110485.jpg   LED light cannons-p3110488.jpg   LED light cannons-p3110490.jpg  
Old 03-12-2014, 12:40 PM   #2
Not squatin' w/ my spurs on...
Team Flatline is a name known to allTeam Flatline is a name known to allTeam Flatline is a name known to allTeam Flatline is a name known to allTeam Flatline is a name known to allTeam Flatline is a name known to all

Name: Eric
Team Flatline's Tacoma Gallery
That $230.00 is for the set of 2?
Old 03-12-2014, 02:18 PM   #3
Supermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Landon
Supermoto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Flatline View Post
That $230.00 is for the set of 2?
I sure hope so because a set of them from Vision X with the wiring harness is $450....
Old 03-12-2014, 02:24 PM   #4
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm.

http://www.visionxwholesale.com/visi...cannon-single/
Old 03-13-2014, 06:16 PM   #5
Team Flatline is a name known to allTeam Flatline is a name known to allTeam Flatline is a name known to allTeam Flatline is a name known to allTeam Flatline is a name known to allTeam Flatline is a name known to all

Any word??
Old 03-16-2014, 02:55 AM   #6
New guy
Ryan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic/ff reserve
Ryan DCFS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by devil1 View Post
I bought two set of light cannons, they are not vision x but the same exact thing. They use the same LED, everything. The supplier said they sell them to vision x. I just want to know if there is an interest in them before I order more. They come with wire harness with water proof connectors and an amber cover. The price Im thinking of is around $230 shipped. That can go down with more people, so if any of you are interested let me know, thanks.
What size are they and is that price for a set of two?
Old 03-16-2014, 09:30 AM   #7
tony2018 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtony2018 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtony2018 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtony2018 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtony2018 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtony2018 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtony2018 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtony2018 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtony2018 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtony2018 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtony2018 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tony2018's Tacoma Gallery
Side question, are you still able to open the hood if you mount it there?
Old 03-16-2014, 12:52 PM   #8
devil1 has a brilliant futuredevil1 has a brilliant futuredevil1 has a brilliant futuredevil1 has a brilliant futuredevil1 has a brilliant futuredevil1 has a brilliant futuredevil1 has a brilliant futuredevil1 has a brilliant futuredevil1 has a brilliant futuredevil1 has a brilliant futuredevil1 has a brilliant future

devil1's Tacoma Gallery
Yes that is for a pair with a wire harness. The hood opens no problem with them mounted there. They are 4 inches.
Old 03-16-2014, 01:29 PM   #9

I'm in. These have the 25watt led right? Send me a pm with your paypal info.
Old 03-17-2014, 12:50 PM   #10

devil1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Flatline View Post
I'm in. These have the 25watt led right? Send me a pm with your paypal info.
Yes 25w leds
Old 06-09-2014, 04:43 PM   #11

devil1's Tacoma Gallery
Updated!
Old 06-20-2014, 07:28 AM   #12
Daily Driver
beertimecontinuum is on a distinguished road

Name: Everett
beertimecontinuum's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for two sets of the 25w if you can get them for $200 per set. Did you get a price on the 50w yet? May actually be more interested in those, if the price is right.
Old 06-26-2014, 09:37 AM   #13
Daily Driver
beertimecontinuum is on a distinguished road

Name: Everett
beertimecontinuum's Tacoma Gallery
OK. So the wife surprised me today with the 25w Vision X set today. I guess I'm out. Still interested in the 50w pricing though.
Old 07-10-2014, 06:03 AM   #14

devil1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas of MRT View Post
Havent seen this going anywhere so I figured I would post up. I have 50 pairs of 25w Pods (120mm) coming in, offering them at 210 a pair delivered with harness & covers for TW members. 5 Cover options available @ $9 a cover. They are almost identical to these but use a different driver and go thru QC testing here in the USA. Not as bright as Vision X but less money. 259 meter range (Vision X is 1000ft or 304m), beam width is 15.3m at .5lux. They are IP68 rated. Watch out for a lot of the knock off versions on ebay out there with COB or off brand leds and IP67 rating, we tested them and they are pretty low quality.

PM me for details, I will post a group order soon.
http://shop.tapautoparts.com/mrt_lig...i-1975934.aspx

Way to hijack a thread... Yours uses luminous leds, the ones I get have cree and are much brighter. Same exact as the vision x

Anyway the 50w I have not got a price for but I should have one around september, they are still developing thime
Old 07-10-2014, 06:05 AM   #15

devil1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beertimecontinuum View Post
OK. So the wife surprised me today with the 25w Vision X set today. I guess I'm out. Still interested in the 50w pricing though.
I need some one close by with the vision x's to compare them side by side, but oh well. I can't wait for the 50w
Old 07-13-2014, 01:22 PM   #16
cjbrown is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
cjbrown's Tacoma Gallery
might be interested if i can see beam pics and comparisons to other lights
Old 07-13-2014, 07:48 PM   #17
Total Automotive Performance
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chas
Chas of MRT's Tacoma Gallery
these things are awesome
Old 07-15-2014, 07:18 PM   #18
Total Automotive Performance
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chas
Chas of MRT's Tacoma Gallery
190 a pair shipped, with two pairs of covers to the first ten TW members who get them.

Check it!!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...delivered.html
Old 07-21-2014, 10:14 AM   #19
Icepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
Icepuck72's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas of MRT View Post
190 a pair shipped, with two pairs of covers to the first ten TW members who get them.

Check it!!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...delivered.html
Is this still on?
Old 07-28-2014, 12:02 PM   #20

devil1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icepuck72 View Post
Is this still on?

Im selling them for $150 a pair shipped.