1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

best aftermarket headlights and taillights for the money

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by tacosupreme54, May 1, 2014.

1. May 1, 2014 at 6:46 AM
    tacosupreme54

tacosupreme54 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    NW GA
    Vehicle:
    Off-Road 4x4 SR-5
    OME 885's, 90000 and n182 shocks, CB drop, 295/75/16 Hankook Dynapro MT RT03's, 16"x8" Pro Comp 7089 wheels, Avid Off Road Light Bar, Magnaflow 12226-14'' Muffler dumped after axle, color matched grille, Team Realtree camo seat and steering wheel covers, Husky floor liners, towing hitch, bed extender, Tacoma bed mat, all black emblems, black sockmonkey decals, bedlined rear bumper.
    Mine are starting to get pretty hazy and I'm wanting to get some new ones. I like the black housing led taillights and the black housing headlights. Not really crazy about the projector style ones. I've looked at some that I like on Amazon, but they're around $200 per set, so a little high. Then there are some on eBay for around $100 a set, but I worry about quality and fogging/leaking. Just wondering if anybody has bought anything similar to what I'm interested in for a good price that was also good quality.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.

Products Discussed in

To Top