Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Any good websites for blacking out taillights and headlights?

Old 04-05-2009, 10:30 AM   #1
nolanrod8 is on a distinguished road
nolanrod8's Tacoma Gallery
Any good websites for blacking out taillights and headlights?

I am interested in blacking out my headlights and my tailights...can anyone give me some good websites?
Old 04-05-2009, 10:32 AM   #2
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...ights-how.html
Old 04-05-2009, 11:37 AM   #5
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
tacomaworld of course like dgerm said
Old 04-05-2009, 11:44 AM   #6
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayet_10 View Post
tacomaworld of course like dgerm said
apparently not in your case haha. you just got shafted with the screw in your headlight. You have anyone do it for you? I have been looking around salvage yards for a set. I was hoping to start a "I will black them in exchange for your stock" cycle
Old 04-05-2009, 12:07 PM   #7
nolanrod8 is on a distinguished road
nolanrod8's Tacoma Gallery
dont they just have kits with the pre-cut tint where you just apply it....i dont have that much trust in myself to do it homemade.
Old 04-05-2009, 12:19 PM   #8
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
It is really easy to do, I have no prior experience painting and mine turned out great. There are a ton of threads here about it so just look in those, good luck