1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

ADV Monster - Great customer service

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by 186000mps, May 27, 2014.

1. May 27, 2014 at 4:05 PM
    186000mps

186000mps [OP] ..Slingin' up mud and we're scarying off bunnies..

Member:
    First Name:
    Charles
    Wimberley, TX
    Vehicle:
    01 Tacoma V6 4WD
    Bilstein 5100's, Toytec front adjustable coilover kit, Exporear leafs, Fox resi rears, Slotted & Drilled front rotors, 33x12.50 BFG ATs on Outlaw II 15 x 10s, Bushwacker cutout flares, K&N cold air intake with aluminum sheathing water baffles, ARB bumper with XD9000 winch with wireless remote, IPF 900XS lights, Flowmaster cat-back exhaust, Rhino bed liner, UWS gullwing toolbox with tools and recovery gear. 48" Hi-Lift Jack secured under toolbox.
    I have been running a pair of ADV Monster 60s for almost a year now. I have been more than pleased with them, the dimmer box allows one to modulate the light output for running light use and go full blast for high beam use. A few weeks ago one light went completely out, after doing some basic electrical tests, all external wiring possibilities were ruled out.
    I emailed John at ADV Monster and explained the situation, after a few emails back and forth, he asked me to send the unit in. Today I received a brand new unit.

In today's day and age when good customer service is lacking, it is nice to find a vendor who stands behind their product and provides great service. Thanks John !

Last edited: May 27, 2014
  2. Jun 28, 2014 at 6:08 PM
    11TRDTX

11TRDTX bruh

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Memphis, TN
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD TX 4x4 MGM DCSB
    Lift, 285's, mud, and scratches
    Good to hear. Im looking at a pair of model 60's. Got turned on to them by a friend and fellow TW member allmotorrex. He has four of them, and once I saw them in person, I knew that they are my next lights.

Products Discussed in

To Top