Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

what lights for nfab light bar ???

Old 06-02-2014, 08:05 AM   #1
countrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

countrylivn's Tacoma Gallery
what lights for nfab light bar ???

i am looking to buy a nfab light bar and some lights for it... i really like Rigid but they are like theft magnets.... i dont want to really draw negative attention from thieves compared to just 4 off road lights.... around here where we are almost every truck has kc lights on them so wont look any different..

plus i really want to be able to control the lights independantley for instance if i am driving down the interstate from our hunting camp i would like to have the far right one ( looking from inside the cab ) pointing towards the ditch area for spoting deer instead of having just lights on and blinding oncoming traffic.

so what do you recommend?? Light Force, IPF, Hella? i like the lightforce filters as i could have yellow for fog and then clear for driving...

and where to buy from?? ( prefer TW members ) like tap
Old 06-02-2014, 09:00 AM   #2
countrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cmon i know someone has some input
Old 06-02-2014, 09:03 AM   #3
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
If Rigids are theft magnets I think LightForces would be up there as well...

check these:

http://www.lightforceusa.com/product.../security-nuts
Old 06-02-2014, 09:05 AM   #4

its not so much the lights being magnets around here.. its that the fad of led lightbars are so big around here everyone wants them and thieves know it ..
Old 06-02-2014, 09:07 AM   #5
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
I have hellas on mine.
Old 06-02-2014, 09:12 AM   #6
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
How about a set of rigids?
Old 06-02-2014, 09:58 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newlife View Post
Had hellas then had hellas and light bar. Then had light bar then gone. Check out my pics
cool thanks ..
Old 06-02-2014, 09:58 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
ha ha
Old 06-02-2014, 10:01 AM   #10

who is a good lightforce dealer ?
Old 06-02-2014, 11:56 AM   #11

anyone care to share their pics?
Old 06-02-2014, 11:56 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon850FL View Post
I have hellas on mine.
jon how you like your hellas? any issues riding without covers? does hella make a clear cover?
Old 06-02-2014, 05:24 PM   #13
Total Automotive Performance
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chas
Chas of MRT's Tacoma Gallery
I sell lightforce country, in fact Ive got most lighting brands - hit me up lets talk lighting.

We do have some sweet security locking nut kits for the Rigid's that make it a pain to steal.
Old 06-02-2014, 05:31 PM   #14

Already pmd you chas
Old 06-07-2014, 09:40 AM   #15
NoSilverBullet is on a distinguished road
NoSilverBullet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newlife View Post
Had hellas then had hellas and light bar. Then had light bar then gone. Check out my pics
How's the beam pattern with a light bar in the lower bumper opening?
Old 06-07-2014, 09:44 AM   #16
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure if you're still lookin, but I also carry all of that stuff. I say you just throw 4 VisionX light cannons on it and say F EVERYONE lol
Old 06-07-2014, 09:51 AM   #17
NoSilverBullet is on a distinguished road
NoSilverBullet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrylivn View Post
jon how you like your hellas? any issues riding without covers? does hella make a clear cover?
On my previous truck, I had a pair of Hella Rallye 4000 with the "Euro" beam pattern, which is between a flood and spot pattern. Great lights for the price. I had the 100w bulbs. They come with white plastic covers which I used when the lights were not needed. I also bought a pair of clear covers to protect them when in use.

There's a lot of LightForce around here, but I prefer the Hellas because the beam pattern is better in my opinion (not as much distance, but much more usable spread to see in the ditch, etc.). Also the construction is all metal with a glass lens which doesn't get scratched/yellow-ish over time. And yes, the LightForces do get destroyed anyways when hit by an oncoming rock.

I'm considering getting a pair of Rallye 4000i xenon for the my Tacoma. Also considering a light bar, but not really convinced yet...
Old 06-07-2014, 11:40 AM   #18
northwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
northwesttaco's Tacoma Gallery
Only picture I have of my front but Ive had nfab with 4 d2's. 2 flood (outsides) 2 spot (inners)
Attached Thumbnails
what lights for nfab light bar ???-photo-3-.jpg  
Old 06-07-2014, 12:15 PM   #19
bigbarlo is on a distinguished road

Name: Chan
bigbarlo's Tacoma Gallery
N-fab bar with 20" Tuff Led (flood) and 2 Hella Works great
Attached Thumbnails
what lights for nfab light bar ???-light-bar-2.jpg  
Old 06-07-2014, 01:10 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Not sure if you're still lookin, but I also carry all of that stuff. I say you just throw 4 VisionX light cannons on it and say F EVERYONE lol
actually this is what i was looking at doing ( 4 of them )
http://www.visionxusa.com/LED-Cannon/c1_255/index.html

.. i love my buddy taylor and rigid industries i just dont like how small the dually's are... they look to tiny on the front of the tacoma but great up near the a pillar....