Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Day Time Running Light questions...

Old 04-09-2009, 09:46 AM   #1
bass turds
Veccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Veccster's Tacoma Gallery
Day Time Running Light questions...

There are so many ways to do things, it is difficult to understand the pro's and con's of each. Plus, everyone defends their own way as the best...even if it is not.

Following the instructions by 007, I ordered the relay and jumper for $50. Using this method, please answer the following:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...stall-oem.html

Does it use both filaments and is as bright as possible?

Do they go off when the headlights are turned on?

When do they come on (ACC, ON or when in drive)?

I then noticed there are instructions by Piercedtiger that cost nothing.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...html#post45435

Does it use both filaments and is as bright as possible?

Do they go off when the headlights are turned on?

When do they come on (ACC, ON or when in drive)?

Finally, I found this:
http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=164710

ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED HERE!!! I want them to be bright as possible (both filaments). Ideally, I want them to come on with engine on but ACC is fine too. What is the "best" method?
Old 04-09-2009, 09:55 AM   #2
bass turds
Veccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Veccster's Tacoma Gallery
ALSO, I would like to have a switch to turn the DTRL on and off. Has anyone done this and how?
Old 04-09-2009, 03:13 PM   #3
Do Work Son!
rossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rossk35's Tacoma Gallery
They are just as bright as when you have the turn signals on. They go off when the headlights come on, and here is how to add a switch http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...=1#post2087022