Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Fog Light Anytime Mod Help

Old 07-11-2014, 12:32 PM   #1
StevoTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Steven
StevoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Fog Light Anytime Mod Help

I have posted this question in another thread and no one has answered. I'm looking to do the fog light anytime mod method that connects to the trailer hitch relay: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/att...m-img_5685.jpg

I understand everything except the wire that connects to the trailer hitch relay. Is it just a naked wire pushed into the hole along with the relay plug? I am getting some xb led fog lights in today and would like to have this mod done. Thanks in advance!
Old 07-11-2014, 12:46 PM   #2
deeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dana
deeez's Tacoma Gallery
The fog light mod I did has the jumper wire inside the small fuse box only. The picture you posted has the jumper running outside of that relay box. Is there a reason for that?
Old 07-11-2014, 12:54 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeez View Post
The fog light mod I did has the jumper wire inside the small fuse box only. The picture you posted has the jumper running outside of that relay box. Is there a reason for that?
Yeah mine is an SR5, so I don't think I can make any connections inside of the small fuse box due to not having any pre-existing wiring. Correct me if I'm wrong though!
Old 07-11-2014, 01:22 PM   #4

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...high-beam.html

Here's a link to the how-to if anyone can help!