Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Interior/Exterior LED lights

Old 04-13-2009, 09:36 AM   #1
Is mod CraZy...
stevomac59 is a name known to allstevomac59 is a name known to allstevomac59 is a name known to allstevomac59 is a name known to allstevomac59 is a name known to allstevomac59 is a name known to all

stevomac59's Tacoma Gallery
Interior/Exterior LED lights

Im considering putting some of those exterior undercarriage lights (white) and maybe some insided too... but Im kind of in the double opinionated stage... I like the way it looks, but I am worried that it will look too cheap and low class..

what do you guy's think?

thanks

s
t
e
v
o
m
a
c
Old 04-13-2009, 10:01 AM   #2
Not all who wander are lost
01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

01GREENTACO's Tacoma Gallery
What is it that you are talking about? Like rock lights or something?
Old 04-13-2009, 10:12 AM   #4
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Don't do it!

But if you do, make sure the bass from ur music is in sync with it, you drop your taco, put airbags on it and 98 spoke gold daytons.
Old 04-13-2009, 12:11 PM   #7
Is mod CraZy...
stevomac59 is a name known to allstevomac59 is a name known to allstevomac59 is a name known to allstevomac59 is a name known to allstevomac59 is a name known to allstevomac59 is a name known to all

stevomac59's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, I've had mixed feeling about it... I saw one last night...now that I thnk of it...it does look kinda fruity... so nvm
Old 04-13-2009, 02:23 PM   #8
Time to get dirty!
monoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dave
monoman's Tacoma Gallery
If your using them for rock lights, it could work, but LEDS usually don't put off too much light, so you might be better off with regular 55 watt (fog type) lights that you can mount over your wheel wells, or wherever. Here is a pretty good site for all sorts of LED stuff. They have strip type LED lights that are water proof. Those might work for you......good luck

http://www.oznium.com/
Old 04-13-2009, 04:14 PM   #9
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-13-2009, 08:34 PM   #11
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
!! NOOOOOO !!

Old 04-14-2009, 11:04 AM   #12
Time to get dirty!
monoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dave
monoman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
If you use them on-road = gay. Off-road = rocklights

I have rocklights
Man, those are really bright! LED's? Looks great!