Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

I think RIGID makes the best, BUT what is the best 42" for the $$?

Old 08-04-2014, 08:24 PM   #1
"Senior", Senior Member
keninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken
keninsb's Tacoma Gallery
I think RIGID makes the best, BUT what is the best 42" for the $$?

I LOVE Rigid products. They make the best quality products and back up what they sell. I am looking for a 42"(ish) light bar to fit between my OEM roof racks. What is the best light bar that you have found to fit my needs that does not cost $15k but is still quality? Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Ken
Old 08-05-2014, 02:06 AM   #2
toendanger is just really nicetoendanger is just really nicetoendanger is just really nicetoendanger is just really nicetoendanger is just really nice
Name: Harlan
toendanger's Tacoma Gallery
I know you're looking for great quality. But I am gonna throw this out there anyways. I have a 42" knock off version of the vision x evo prime I got on eBay. Not the same technology and not quite as bright because it uses Cree led's, but I gotta say for $350, it is well worth it. Puts out 22,165 lumens. I would love to compare it to the same vision x bar but doubt I'll never find anyone that has one nearby. The finish isn't as good as say rigids, but it hasn't faded or scratched or anything. It WILL scratch easily if you bump it on something or maybe from trees. But not like from daily driving or washing it. The lens hasn't scratched or yellowed or hazed or anything and it's in the hot az sun every day.
Just a thought for ya.. Because imo, it's the best for your money. If I had the money I would be buying nicer name brand ones. But I would rather have more lights for my money than spend a fortune on name brands. That's just me and I don't mean to start up a debate. Just wanted to let you know my thoughts and experience.. Good hunting. And if u want a link to the one I have let me know and I'll find it.
Old 08-05-2014, 02:19 AM   #3
mbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mbmack1's Tacoma Gallery
Check out okled. I have multiple friends with their light bars and have heard no 1 complaint about them
Old 08-05-2014, 03:40 AM   #4
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
I really like Baja Designs. But they are $$$. Farthest projecting LEDs on the market. with the OnX bar.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:38 AM   #5
Social Critic
DeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 23rd Infantry Division
Name: Steve
DeltaSteve's Tacoma Gallery
Talk to Raxman80 hes a member, I've bought several the prices are good. Cree LED emitters.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:39 AM   #6
DCSBORFTMFW
geekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

geekhouse23's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...c-pricing.html
Old 08-07-2014, 02:39 PM   #7
1eyedclyde is a splendid one to behold1eyedclyde is a splendid one to behold1eyedclyde is a splendid one to behold1eyedclyde is a splendid one to behold1eyedclyde is a splendid one to behold1eyedclyde is a splendid one to behold1eyedclyde is a splendid one to behold1eyedclyde is a splendid one to behold
Name: CJ
1eyedclyde's Tacoma Gallery
Baja Designs are great, but I think they price themselves too high.