Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Light bar on bull bar HELP!!

Old 08-18-2014, 12:49 PM   #1
xTACOMAx is on a distinguished road
xTACOMAx's Tacoma Gallery
Light bar on bull bar HELP!!

Has anyone put a light bar on a bull bar? The kind of light bars people use to put on there rzr's and people have mounted on the bumper and roof of there trucks and other places. If so what size did you use? Thanks!
Old 08-18-2014, 12:52 PM   #2
DylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dylan
DylansBase's Tacoma Gallery
Nfab and avid offroad make lightbars/mounts. I know rooftop is usually rigid LED etc.. With special mounts. I think BAMF makes the roof mounts.
Old 08-18-2014, 06:40 PM   #3
evile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shed

evile's Tacoma Gallery
I was thinking of putting one on my bull bar. I would just drill into the bull bar and call it done
Old 08-18-2014, 06:44 PM   #4
كافر‎
kenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Kenneth
kenneth.morris07's Tacoma Gallery
get a tape measure out and figure out how much space you have for a light bar.
Old 08-18-2014, 06:53 PM   #5
evile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shed

evile's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth.morris07 View Post
get a tape measure out and figure out how much space you have for a light bar.
I measured my weston bar today it was 24in
Old 10-18-2014, 11:03 AM   #6
Inked
SamuelJ is on a distinguished road
Name: Samuel
SamuelJ's Tacoma Gallery
I used a 25inch made by kawell. Relatively cheap and found on amazon. I had to make the two existing holes a little bigger but fit in nicely.
Attached Thumbnails
Light bar on bull bar HELP!!-20141017_094756.jpg  
Old 10-19-2014, 12:41 PM   #7
Jacknife is on a distinguished road
Name: Cody
Jacknife's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 20" on my pushbar. Also made my own holes to mount too. Was a pain in the ass but worth it.