LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Dash mod complete

Old 04-23-2009, 09:19 PM   #1
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Dash mod complete

Did My Dash Mod Today Was Easier Than I Anticipated And Only Took About 1 Hour From Start To Finish. Waaaayyyyyyy Better Than The Amber Crap. If You Know How To Solder This Should Be Your Next Mod.

LED's From http://www.oznium.com/ -

- Tach = 2
- Tach Needle = 2
- Speedo = 3
- Speedo Needle = 3
- Temp = 1
- Temp Needle = 1
- Fuel = 1
- Fuel Needle = 1
- Odometer = 3
- Turn Signals = 2 per side
- Additional indicators (ie CEL, Batt, Cruise etc..) = 1 per light

Shipped Fast And Was About 17 Bucks Total (0.49 a piece).
These Are The LED's Used -PLCC2 Surface mount Top

And Here It Is

So Whatcha Think?

Oh, And Here Is The Link That Guided Me - http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=180314

A few of the ones done here...

so who's next?
Old 04-23-2009, 09:25 PM   #2
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
awsome!!
Old 04-23-2009, 09:26 PM   #3
alan is on a distinguished road
alan's Tacoma Gallery
x2
Old 04-23-2009, 09:27 PM   #4
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by my50cal View Post
did my dash mod today Was easier than i anticipated and only took about 1 hour from start to finish. Waaaayyyyyyy better than the amber crap. :d if you know how to solder this should be your next mod. Led's from http://www.oznium.com/ - shipped fast and was about 17 bucks total.
These are the led's used -plcc2 surface mount top

and here it is

so whatcha think?
that is awesome!!!
Old 04-23-2009, 09:27 PM   #5
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
I was thinking white lights with blue needles.

Would you say blue lights with white needles is pretty ballin?
Old 04-23-2009, 09:30 PM   #6
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed_SS View Post
I was thinking white lights with blue needles.

Would you say blue lights with white needles is pretty ballin?
Yeah This Guy Did That, Looks Sweet But I Figured With The SWB It Would Go Better Post#5

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...lue-white.html
Old 04-23-2009, 09:37 PM   #7
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dang. They are both pretty ballin. I'm jealous now. I've got the LED's. 20 white and 20 blue. I just haven't really wanted to tear it down yet.

Are you going to do the climate controls/radio area as well? I have a blue after market radio, so I don't need to do that, but I was thinking clock and climate controls would be cool.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:38 PM   #8
Stayed Up Too Late

hmmm.. i should do this before the Texas meet...
Old 04-23-2009, 09:39 PM   #9

MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
I Want To But I Haven't Been Able To Find A Write Up Or Anything On Those. My Head Unit Is Blue Too.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:44 PM   #10
Stayed Up Too Late

I think I saw one on TN. I'll let you know.

Not exactly a write up, but this guy has progress... maybe he's done now. I didn't really read it yet.

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=210226
Old 04-23-2009, 09:48 PM   #11

MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Bro. Till Then I'll Just Keep On The For Some Damn Answers.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:52 PM   #12
Stayed Up Too Late

I think I got something, but I just put it in my other post. #10
Old 04-23-2009, 10:00 PM   #14

MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed_SS View Post
I think I saw one on TN. I'll let you know.

Not exactly a write up, but this guy has progress... maybe he's done now. I didn't really read it yet.

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...r /> t=210226
Damn, That Guy Almost Has It. I Might Have To Start Looking For A Spare Unit To Mess With.

Luke, Scroll Over. ... Or What Exactly Would You Like?
Old 04-23-2009, 10:30 PM   #17

MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
I was wondering if you had a pic with the ac and radio controls also, I noticed you said you had a different head unit.
Here Is A Pic Of The Whole Dash (Kinda Shitty) Have Been Trying To Find A Way To Do The Climate/Clock Too, No Luck So Far.

Old 04-23-2009, 10:31 PM   #18
Stayed Up Too Late

Does it say "F YOU!" Oh My. How !

lol I couldn't help it.
Old 04-23-2009, 11:24 PM   #19
another guy with a tacoma
ToyoRunner has a spectacular aura aboutToyoRunner has a spectacular aura about
ToyoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I have got to do this mod someday. Nice work!
Old 04-23-2009, 11:28 PM   #20
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great!