Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Air Conditioning Directional Lights

Old 11-02-2014, 12:49 PM   #1
PreRunnerMan is on a distinguished road

Name: Alex
PreRunnerMan's Tacoma Gallery
Air Conditioning Directional Lights

All the lights for my AC controls work except for lights on the last knob. Does anyone know how to fix this? Do I have to go to Toyota to fix it?
Attached Thumbnails
Air Conditioning Directional Lights-20141031_221735-2.jpg  
Old 11-02-2014, 12:56 PM   #2
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunnerMan View Post
All the lights for my AC controls work except for lights on the last knob. Does anyone know how to fix this? Do I have to go to Toyota to fix it?
Yea replace the bulb. The ac controls pops out real easily with a knife or something similar, then on the back side are the bulbs.
Old 11-02-2014, 01:06 PM   #3
Jareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jared
Jareds Toyota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Yea replace the bulb. The ac controls pops out real easily with a knife or something similar, then on the back side are the bulbs.
Where do you get the bulb? Ive got the same problem, just noticed it
Old 11-02-2014, 01:12 PM   #4
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota parts department??

Or if you want to get led bulbs there's info on here somewhere that tells you which bulbs to use. I swapped to LEDs and had to take apart the inside of the dials and add aluminum foil to help reflect and spread the light to all sections.
Old 11-02-2014, 01:14 PM   #5
Jareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Toyota parts department??

Or if you want to get led bulbs there's info on here somewhere that tells you which bulbs to use. I swapped to LEDs and had to take apart the inside of the dials and add aluminum foil to help reflect and spread the light to all sections.

Hmm, alright. I'm sure they can be found somewhere online for cheaper. But LEDs would be nice.
Old 11-02-2014, 01:16 PM   #6

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Less than $10 at Toyota or $5 online with $8 shipping probably lol.

I just checked my photobucket and pics on here, I thought I had a picture with the LEDs. If I find it or take a new one I'll post it in here
Old 11-02-2014, 01:20 PM   #7
Quote:
Less than $10 at Toyota or $5 online with $8 shipping probably lol.

I just checked my photobucket and pics on here, I thought I had a picture with the LEDs. If I find it or take a new one I'll post it in here
Just found a thread saying the bulbs are 12 bucks a piece at the stealership. Yeah post some pictures if you find them, that might influence me to do LEDs instead
Old 11-02-2014, 02:37 PM   #8
PreRunnerMan is on a distinguished road

Name: Alex
PreRunnerMan's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, and if you can find that picture please post that would be great thanks.