Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

double stacked 50 inch led light bar mount

Old 12-12-2014, 05:30 PM   #1
Cajun 4 Life is on a distinguished road
Name: Dylan
Cajun 4 Life's Tacoma Gallery
double stacked 50 inch led light bar mount

I've been looking all over for someone that makes a double led light bar mount for a 2007 Tacoma but I'm having no luck. And I don't really have the time to custom make a bracket my self so If someone knows where to get one please let me know. I have one 50 inch roof mounted led light bar already but I think I can do better with two of them.
Old 12-12-2014, 05:34 PM   #3
If you can't duct it...Fuck it!
Traviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
Traviste's Tacoma Gallery
Going to get "the whistle"
Old 12-12-2014, 05:37 PM   #5
northwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
northwesttaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traviste View Post
Going to get "the whistle"
Every light bar has "the whistle" if you want double stacked your going to need to have someone custom fab it, only ever seen one tacoma with double stacks
Old 12-12-2014, 05:43 PM   #6
"young Brett"
Squeaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Squeaky Penguin's Tacoma Gallery
I wondered who would want a double stack of 50" light bars, then I read his vehicle description. It all makes sense now!
Old 12-12-2014, 05:44 PM   #7
Traviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeaky Penguin View Post
I wondered who would want a double stack of 50" light bars, then I read his vehicle description. It all makes sense now!
Ha. Went back and read the description.
Old 12-12-2014, 05:46 PM   #8
The Texas Ayatollah
TashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dereck
TashcomerTexas's Tacoma Gallery
I hope you know OP that we're not trying to shit on your idea, it's just super impractical.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePearlShark99 View Post
Old 12-12-2014, 05:48 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TashcomerTexas View Post
I hope you know OP that we're not trying to shit on your idea, it's just super impractical.
^^this^^
Old 12-12-2014, 05:58 PM   #10

Dark side of the moon.....man
Old 12-12-2014, 06:45 PM   #11
xsteinbachx is a splendid one to beholdxsteinbachx is a splendid one to beholdxsteinbachx is a splendid one to beholdxsteinbachx is a splendid one to beholdxsteinbachx is a splendid one to beholdxsteinbachx is a splendid one to beholdxsteinbachx is a splendid one to beholdxsteinbachx is a splendid one to behold

xsteinbachx's Tacoma Gallery
one up-manship

your boat awaits.
Old 12-12-2014, 06:48 PM   #12
Red Hair Don't Care
dakotasyota is one of the sharper tools in the sheddakotasyota is one of the sharper tools in the sheddakotasyota is one of the sharper tools in the sheddakotasyota is one of the sharper tools in the sheddakotasyota is one of the sharper tools in the sheddakotasyota is one of the sharper tools in the sheddakotasyota is one of the sharper tools in the sheddakotasyota is one of the sharper tools in the sheddakotasyota is one of the sharper tools in the sheddakotasyota is one of the sharper tools in the sheddakotasyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dakota
dakotasyota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeaky Penguin View Post
Old 12-12-2014, 06:50 PM   #14
Rebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Rebelimo's Tacoma Gallery
zip ties
Old 12-12-2014, 06:51 PM   #15
The Texas Ayatollah
TashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakotasyota View Post
If I really wanted it I would just buy the relentless mounts and weld a new tab to the top of them
I would think it'd get top heavy, then this guy tries to prerun over a speed bump and oops there goes 50" bar #2
Old 12-12-2014, 06:54 PM   #16

No problems here
Old 12-12-2014, 07:03 PM   #17
The Texas Ayatollah

Ok so if we do the math correctly^
And put into account this guy settles for rigids and nothing less (rounded price)
9 50" bars- for $1000 each= $9000
2 40" bars- for $800 each= $1600
1 30" bar curved- for $450= $450
2 10" bars- for $200 each= $400
6 duallys- for $150 each= $900
Again I don't know rigid prices but that's about $12,350 in lights on that POS
Old 12-12-2014, 07:05 PM   #18
xsteinbachx is a splendid one to beholdxsteinbachx is a splendid one to beholdxsteinbachx is a splendid one to beholdxsteinbachx is a splendid one to beholdxsteinbachx is a splendid one to beholdxsteinbachx is a splendid one to beholdxsteinbachx is a splendid one to beholdxsteinbachx is a splendid one to behold

xsteinbachx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ok so if we do the math correctly^
And put into account this guy settles for rigids and nothing less (rounded price)
9 50" bars- for $1000 each= $9000
2 40" bars- for $800 each= $1600
1 30" bar curved- for $450= $450
2 10" bars- for $200 each= $400
6 duallys- for $150 each= $900
Again I don't know rigid prices but that's about $12,350 in lights on that POS

Did you account for Diesel Smoke and Street Cred?
Old 12-12-2014, 07:06 PM   #19
Red Hair Don't Care
dakotasyota is one of the sharper tools in the sheddakotasyota is one of the sharper tools in the sheddakotasyota is one of the sharper tools in the sheddakotasyota is one of the sharper tools in the sheddakotasyota is one of the sharper tools in the sheddakotasyota is one of the sharper tools in the sheddakotasyota is one of the sharper tools in the sheddakotasyota is one of the sharper tools in the sheddakotasyota is one of the sharper tools in the sheddakotasyota is one of the sharper tools in the sheddakotasyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dakota
dakotasyota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I would think it'd get top heavy, then this guy tries to prerun over a speed bump and oops there goes 50" bar #2
Hahahaha this is true... I dunno gusset the hell out of them? Or just maybe not run two 50 inch light bars?