Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

OEM type Fog Lights on EBay - What do you think?

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-01-2009, 12:23 PM   #1
BPachom [OP] BPachom is offline
Senior Member
BPachom is on a distinguished road
 
BPachom's Avatar
Joined: Jan 2009, #12297
Location: Long Island
Gender: Male
Posts: 314
BPachom's Tacoma Gallery
OEM type Fog Lights on EBay - What do you think?

I have an 09 Tacoma 4cyl SR5 access cab that unfortunately did not come with fox lights, and on top of that, it's not even pre-wired for fox lights. So I have been looking around for a bit and came upon a set on EBay (link below).

Can anyone voice their opinion on these fog lights and also if installation instructions can be found on the internet as it says in this ad?


http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-08-TOYOTA-TACOMA-DRIVING-FOG-LIGHTS-KIT-SWITCH-06-07_W0QQitemZ360151830995QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_ Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item360151830995& _trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A1205|65%3A12| 39%3A1|240%3A1318

Thanks,
Bob
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:26 PM   #2
Avatar approved by 98tacomav6
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Joined: Jun 2008, #7155
Location: Northern Virginia & Blacksburg
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,574
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
I have no experience with them but I know a handful of people that had to fabricate VERY simple metal brackets to ensure a secure fit.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 01:53 PM   #3
Senior Member
Plain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
Plain Jane Taco's Avatar
Joined: Apr 2009, #16179
Location: USA
Gender: Male
Posts: 650
Plain Jane Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPachom View Post
I have an 09 Tacoma 4cyl SR5 access cab that unfortunately did not come with fox lights, and on top of that, it's not even pre-wired for fox lights. So I have been looking around for a bit and came upon a set on EBay (link below).

Can anyone voice their opinion on these fog lights and also if installation instructions can be found on the internet as it says in this ad?


http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-08-TOYOTA-TACOMA-DRIVING-FOG-LIGHTS-KIT-SWITCH-06-07_W0QQitemZ360151830995QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_ Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item360151830995& _trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A1205|65%3A12| 39%3A1|240%3A1318

Thanks,
Bob
I posted the same question a couple days ago myself. Not really sure whether to pull the trigger or not. I'd like too...just not sure yet. I was waiting for more feedback on my thread before deciding.

Here ---> http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...-foglamps.html
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 01:56 PM   #4
Senior Member
tacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud of
 
tacoma08MZ's Avatar
Name: Levi
Joined: Jun 2008, #7661
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 708
tacoma08MZ's Tacoma Gallery
ive heard mixed reviews, i know some people got them and they shook real bad when driving and got moisture in them. i think its worth waiting around for someone to sell a factory pair on here. i waited a few months and got a factory pair off a guys truck for 110$
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 02:05 PM   #5
Senior Member
epa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eduardo
Joined: Mar 2009, #14828
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,004
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
I have them, they do not come with wiring instructions, the switch looks like its meant to be placed next to the AUX input from the radio, I did not use that switch, I bought the OEM toyota switch and modified the included wiring. I've had them for a few week. They snap on exactly as the originals. I've only used them twice at night, didn't notice any shaking, one of them has a little play if you push it at the top, but I noticed that its because I dont have them properly aligned they are pointing down to much, once I align it, the top should rest more towards the back and there should not be any play in the fog light.

These are the ones I bought
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=360140360806

Pic:



  Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 02:35 PM   #6
Senior Member
Edrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
Edrin55's Avatar
Name: Ron
Joined: Apr 2009, #15858
Location: San Diego, CA (Scripps Ranch)
Gender: Male
Posts: 963
Edrin55's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma Fog lights

Hey guys.....
I have been waiting for someone to ask about these fog lights on Ebay. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE GUYS, BUYER BE WARE. I bought these same lights from them a couple of weeks ago. The day I got them, I went to install them. I got one light on, no problems, it just snaps into the bumper. No brackets needed. I went to install the second light and there was a fastner/goumet missing that holds it into the bumper. I call their customer service line and get put on hold for awhile and transfered around. They tell me I could just go to an auto parts store and easily buy the missing piece, then they will give me a $25.00 credit. I go to two Toyota dealerships, Kragen, Chief Auto Parts, Napa, and Pep Boys. No parts available. I call customer service the next day. After the run around again, they tell me just to return them and they will send me a new kit. Two days after I sent them out, I get an email stating my return was processed, but only get a partial refund. WTF. I call customer service again. After a long hold they tell me that NO PART WAS MISSING. I ask, how could TWO Toyota dealerships and THREE auto parts store be BLIND and not see the missing part. They tell thats the way it is. I ask them to send me another set then, but they tell me they have no more in the warehouse. I then ask if there are no more in the warehoulse, why they still have 10 auctions up on Ebay. I finally go off on them and give them a piece of my mind. Then I tell them this isnt the end of this and I slam the phone on them. I go to Ebay and Paypal and leave as much negative feedback as possible. They very next day I hear from the owner of their company. He wants to know what he can do for me so that I will retract all feedback. I tell them to take there lights and shove up their ass and give me my full refund or they will have my Attorney to talk to. I also warn them that they better not be trying to sell the same set with missing parts on Ebay. Its had been 3 days now and I'm still waiting for the other partial of my refund check in the mail. Oh BTW, I did pay the extra for insurance so I wouldnt have any problems like their add says. Just imagine how big a PITA it would be if I didnt. Also, all these sellers for the lights on Ebay are one in the same..... Sprinter91801, X3 racaing, Racer Union,
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 02:44 PM   #7
Senior Member
epa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eduardo
Joined: Mar 2009, #14828
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,004
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, sorry for your bad luck, but I've got to say mine didn't come with any missing parts, both were snapped on in minutes. The wiring obviously took me longer. Buying on ebay is always a risk, thanks for the heads up on those seller.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:28 AM   #8
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
T@co_Pr3runn3r's Avatar
Joined: Jan 2009, #12767
Location: <----------------->
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,610
T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Got the same ones in yellow without issue. Also got the oem switch for the dash.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 05:34 PM   #9
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
neslerrah's Avatar
Name: Harrelsen
Joined: Feb 2008, #4803
Location: Tucson
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,910
neslerrah's Tacoma Gallery
I was thinking of getting some OEM fog lights. I was on the fence about purchasing them from Ebay. I decided to go with the Hella 500. I ordered them off Ebay because the seller had a 100% postive feedback.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 06:11 PM   #10
Senior Member
Edrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
Edrin55's Avatar
Name: Ron
Joined: Apr 2009, #15858
Location: San Diego, CA (Scripps Ranch)
Gender: Male
Posts: 963
Edrin55's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edrin55 View Post
Hey guys.....
I have been waiting for someone to ask about these fog lights on Ebay. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE GUYS, BUYER BE WARE. I bought these same lights from them a couple of weeks ago. The day I got them, I went to install them. I got one light on, no problems, it just snaps into the bumper. No brackets needed. I went to install the second light and there was a fastner/goumet missing that holds it into the bumper. I call their customer service line and get put on hold for awhile and transfered around. They tell me I could just go to an auto parts store and easily buy the missing piece, then they will give me a $25.00 credit. I go to two Toyota dealerships, Kragen, Chief Auto Parts, Napa, and Pep Boys. No parts available. I call customer service the next day. After the run around again, they tell me just to return them and they will send me a new kit. Two days after I sent them out, I get an email stating my return was processed, but only get a partial refund. WTF. I call customer service again. After a long hold they tell me that NO PART WAS MISSING. I ask, how could TWO Toyota dealerships and THREE auto parts store be BLIND and not see the missing part. They tell thats the way it is. I ask them to send me another set then, but they tell me they have no more in the warehouse. I then ask if there are no more in the warehoulse, why they still have 10 auctions up on Ebay. I finally go off on them and give them a piece of my mind. Then I tell them this isnt the end of this and I slam the phone on them. I go to Ebay and Paypal and leave as much negative feedback as possible. They very next day I hear from the owner of their company. He wants to know what he can do for me so that I will retract all feedback. I tell them to take there lights and shove up their ass and give me my full refund or they will have my Attorney to talk to. I also warn them that they better not be trying to sell the same set with missing parts on Ebay. Its had been 3 days now and I'm still waiting for the other partial of my refund check in the mail. Oh BTW, I did pay the extra for insurance so I wouldnt have any problems like their add says. Just imagine how big a PITA it would be if I didnt. Also, all these sellers for the lights on Ebay are one in the same..... Sprinter91801, X3 racaing, Racer Union,
Just an update guys..... These guys contacted me on May 6th. The are willing to give me the rest of my refund, WHEN AND ONLY IF, I retract ALL negative feedback on Ebay and Paypal. They were concerned it would affect their sales. I told them "HELL NO" and told where to shove their lights. I said I was willing to take a loss just so they couldn't do it again to my fellow Tacoma owners.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 06:13 PM   #11
Senior Member
epa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eduardo
Joined: Mar 2009, #14828
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,004
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Thanks for looking out for us.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 07:13 PM   #12
Senior Member
Plain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
Plain Jane Taco's Avatar
Joined: Apr 2009, #16179
Location: USA
Gender: Male
Posts: 650
Plain Jane Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Got the same ones in yellow without issue. Also got the oem switch for the dash.
How "yellow" are they when they're lit up? I want yellows, but don't know if I should get clear lights and put some yellow bulbs in them or just get the lights with the yellow lenses.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 05:08 PM   #13
Senior Member
Railwayrog is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: Retired Chief Electricians Mate
Joined: Mar 2008, #5124
Location: Amityville,NY
Gender: Male
Posts: 170
Railwayrog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by epa4wd View Post
I bought the OEM toyota switch and modified the included wiring.
How did you get the wires to attach to the OEM switch? I could not buy the female plug to plug into the OEM fog light switch.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:51 PM   #14
Senior Member
tacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud of
 
tacoma08MZ's Avatar
Name: Levi
Joined: Jun 2008, #7661
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 708
tacoma08MZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edrin55 View Post
Just an update guys..... These guys contacted me on May 6th. The are willing to give me the rest of my refund, WHEN AND ONLY IF, I retract ALL negative feedback on Ebay and Paypal. They were concerned it would affect their sales. I told them "HELL NO" and told where to shove their lights. I said I was willing to take a loss just so they couldn't do it again to my fellow Tacoma owners.

yeaaa!!! thats what i like to see someone not falling for some bs deal and telling them whats up!
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 07:45 AM   #15
Senior Member
Plain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
Plain Jane Taco's Avatar
Joined: Apr 2009, #16179
Location: USA
Gender: Male
Posts: 650
Plain Jane Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I think I'm going to roll the dice and get the yellow kit from e-bay. I know it's a gamble as it's probably some cheap Chinese crap. But at $110 I'll try them. Beats $350+ for the OEM's. If they don't work out....well, ya live and learn....not the end of the world.

I'll update when they are installed.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 05:20 PM   #16
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
T@co_Pr3runn3r's Avatar
Joined: Jan 2009, #12767
Location: <----------------->
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,610
T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plain Jane Taco View Post
How "yellow" are they when they're lit up? I want yellows, but don't know if I should get clear lights and put some yellow bulbs in them or just get the lights with the yellow lenses.
Very yellow lit or not. Swapped someone for oem clears this a.m. & they fit no tighter than the ebay ones. Both looked identical physically.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 06:00 PM   #17
Junior Member
Forthedogs is on a distinguished road
 
Forthedogs's Avatar
Joined: Apr 2009, #15538
Location: Walnut Creek, Ca.
Gender: Male
Posts: 23
Forthedogs's Tacoma Gallery
Same experience for me as well. When I e-mailed them they never responded.
AND these lamps to my knowledge are not CAPA certified. Not just these but all aftermarket on E-bay that I have seen so far.

If there is a vendor that sells CAPA CERTIFIED they need to let us know. That I would buy.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 06:42 PM   #18
Member
BigT is on a distinguished road
Joined: Feb 2009, #13610
Location: Pa.
Gender: Male
Posts: 35
BigT's Tacoma Gallery
Fog Lights

I recently purchased a set of fog lights on ebay and have had them installed for a couple of weeks with no problems. They snapped right in the mounting holes in the bumper,nice and tight. I bought mine from the seller "gummysource". I paid more (175 +20 shipping) but they included everything- lights, wire harness, and switch. The only downside was no oem switch and vague installation instructions. However, I found them easy to install and am very happy with my purchase. Now the only thing Ihave to do is splice them into my low beams.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:06 PM   #19
Senior Member
Plain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
Plain Jane Taco's Avatar
Joined: Apr 2009, #16179
Location: USA
Gender: Male
Posts: 650
Plain Jane Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Very yellow lit or not. Swapped someone for oem clears this a.m. & they fit no tighter than the ebay ones. Both looked identical physically.
Good...that's what I wanted to hear, 'cause I want them to be as yellow as possible when lit.

Thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:11 PM   #20
www.BeLikeBrit.org
fletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
fletch aka's Avatar
Name: Gary
Joined: Jan 2009, #12223
Location: Left Coast
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,566
fletch aka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edrin55 View Post
Just an update guys..... These guys contacted me on May 6th. The are willing to give me the rest of my refund, WHEN AND ONLY IF, I retract ALL negative feedback on Ebay and Paypal. They were concerned it would affect their sales. I told them "HELL NO" and told where to shove their lights. I said I was willing to take a loss just so they couldn't do it again to my fellow Tacoma owners.
Reps for ya for taking that hit for your fellow taco owners.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
04 Tacoma Fog Light Retrofit using 02 4runner oem fog lights oscarscrx 1st Gen. Tacomas 5 07-23-2014 05:10 PM
K2motors oem type fog kit treadway47025 Lighting 0 12-18-2011 01:21 PM
got fog lights ebay pinktaco808 2nd Gen. Tacomas 11 11-11-2010 05:24 PM
Fog lights on Ebay rockinray Lighting 16 11-17-2009 07:36 AM
Fog Lights from Ebay - Wire Connectors? Mellow 2nd Gen. Tacomas 6 03-17-2008 02:31 PM


Copyright © 2014 Tacoma Forum. Tacoma World is not owned by, or affiliated with Toyota Motor Corporation.