1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Connector for bare wire light bar and Rigid D2 to stock fogs

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by rockhopjohn, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Jan 24, 2015 at 6:57 PM
    rockhopjohn

rockhopjohn [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    ID, MT, ND, I'm a transient
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma T|X Baja
    I have a 2013 Tacoma with an Illumination Supply Light bar behind the grill, hooked up to an IS dual light wiring harness. I am about to take delivery of my plate bumper, which has provisions for an additional light bar and Rigid D2s in the fogs, and I have two questions about getting these wired up.

1) The new light bar is bare wire, and I would like to get a connector for it so that it plugs straight in to the IS harness. Below is a picture of the IS harness. I believe the harness uses a 2-pin Deutsch connector, and that I need a male equivalent. I found this at OKLED, and wondered if this is what I need, and if not where/what I am looking for.

[​IMG]

2) I am also looking for a pig tail that will connect from the Rigid D2s directly to the fog light harness, so that I don't have to do any cutting on the stock fog harness. I don't mind cutting, but I'd rather keep things simple.

Thanks for your help!

2. Jan 27, 2015 at 6:24 PM
    diemaco

diemaco Active Member

Member:
    Ontario
    ICON Stage 3 TRD CAI
    For the fog light search Amazon for h10 or h11 connector. Older trucks use h10, newer h11 I believe.
    The deutsch connectors can be purchased from amazon, tap auto, or your local CAT equipment dealer.

Products Discussed in

To Top