Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

I need wiring help, please

Old 02-23-2015, 05:40 AM   #1
AfroWookie is a splendid one to beholdAfroWookie is a splendid one to beholdAfroWookie is a splendid one to beholdAfroWookie is a splendid one to beholdAfroWookie is a splendid one to beholdAfroWookie is a splendid one to beholdAfroWookie is a splendid one to beholdAfroWookie is a splendid one to behold
Name: Ryan
AfroWookie's Tacoma Gallery
I need wiring help, please

Hey guys. I'm going to be installing an LED bar soon and I need some advice. The switch I'm using is an offroad arsenal lighted switch (http://www.ebay.com/itm/OFFROAD-ARSE...accec6&vxp=mtr). It has 2 LEDs in it, one that is always on, and the other that is on when the switch is pushed and the LED bar is on. As you can see from the link, it has 4 wires coming out of it, black (ground, obviously), two red wires and a green wire. The LED bar itself only has 2 wires, red and black. How am I supposed to wire this thing? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Old 02-23-2015, 08:00 AM   #2
AfroWookie is a splendid one to beholdAfroWookie is a splendid one to beholdAfroWookie is a splendid one to beholdAfroWookie is a splendid one to beholdAfroWookie is a splendid one to beholdAfroWookie is a splendid one to beholdAfroWookie is a splendid one to beholdAfroWookie is a splendid one to behold
Name: Ryan
AfroWookie's Tacoma Gallery
Resolved