1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bulldog LED Lighting - American Made w/o the cost!

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by TotalAutoParts, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Feb 27, 2015 at 6:20 PM
    TotalAutoParts

TotalAutoParts [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    A bunch of Toyota's!
    [​IMG]

At SEMA 2014 we stumbled upon Bulldog LED Lighting, an American LED Light manufacturer from San Carlos, CA that is building high quality offroad led light bars that can compete with overseas made lights on cost, but blows them all away in quality, durability, longevity and most importantly; service!

[​IMG]

Total Automotive Performance is now offering the complete line of Bulldog LED Lighting including single & dual row straight and curved light bars, mounts, auxiliary lights & more.

[​IMG]

Click here to see the full lineup!

[​IMG]
    Made in USA!

Bulldog Lighting© is proud to manufacture our products right here in the USA using USA sourced materials! We employ hundreds through factories across the United States to supply the US Made parts necessary for our LED Light Bars. From the aluminum, PCB’s, screws, and lenses, we have full control of our quality, research, development, and custom orders. Our primary focus is to continually develop Affordable, Innovative, and Tuff products that are Made in the USA. Combined with our superior customer service, and advancing R&D, Bulldog-Lighting© is here to help you… our customer!

[​IMG]

Warranty info

Bulldog LED Lighting© carries a 50,000 hour limited warranty. This specific warranty covers applications which are in good working/running order. The warranty does not cover misuse of the light fixture, or re-wiring it from its original configuration.

2. Mar 4, 2015 at 1:45 AM
    Alament92

Alament92 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Austin
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2012 Tacoma TRD Sport
    HID's, Rancho quicklift, 295/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Method Race Wheels, K&N CAI, LED interior dome, map, license plate lights, 30 inch Avec LED light bar, Anti-dark hood lighting kit
    540 bucks for a 30" bar doesn't sound comparable to overseas prices just sayin..

3. Mar 4, 2015 at 5:12 PM
    ThunderOne

ThunderOne Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mitchell
    Nashville
    Vehicle:
    1ST GEN OR GTFO
    Toyota NERD
    Not going to get into a globalization pissing match, but when he says "American made without the cost", pretty sure he means compared to other American companies, i.e. Rigid. I don't disagree about cheap Chinese products, but how many more jobs must we lose before we say enough is enough?

4. Mar 5, 2015 at 10:45 PM
    Chas of MRT

Chas of MRT Total Automotive Performance

Member:
    First Name:
    Chas
    Las Vegas, NV
    Vehicle:
    06 Tundra V8
    Airaid Bilstein
  5. Mar 5, 2015 at 10:57 PM
    Alament92

Alament92 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Austin
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2012 Tacoma TRD Sport
    HID's, Rancho quicklift, 295/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Method Race Wheels, K&N CAI, LED interior dome, map, license plate lights, 30 inch Avec LED light bar, Anti-dark hood lighting kit
    Yea I hear you. And I agree. Didn't mean to come off like a dick. I guess I just got my hopes up for a qualitypproduct at a non quality cost haha which I know is non existent. Again, didn't mean to be an ass about it!

6. Mar 5, 2015 at 11:03 PM
    Chas of MRT

Chas of MRT Total Automotive Performance

Member:
    First Name:
    Chas
    Las Vegas, NV
    Vehicle:
    06 Tundra V8
    Airaid Bilstein
    We can offer a pretty good discount on theses products, also consider the lifetime warranty. These lights work great and are race level quality.

Products Discussed in

To Top