1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bull Bars and other Bull Crap

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by jaybird, May 11, 2009.

1. May 11, 2009 at 7:42 PM
    jaybird

jaybird [OP] Member

Member:
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '03 Limited SR5
    drop-in bedliner, nerf bars, truckbox. looking for a bullbar with lights and a tonneau cover!
    Okay fellas (and ladies...if there are actually any out there...you're welcome to jump in the discussion):
    Just found a job! so the first thing I thought about was adding some accessories to the Tacoma! duh!

1. Bull Bar or no Bull?! :typing: I'm diggin' the idea, but I'm a visual learner - if you've got a pic or 2 of your truck w/ bull bar and lights, I'd like to have a look! (okay okay..I'll go ahead and cover the jokes on this one since I walked right into it..."Hey...the new guy wants to see our front ends...uh huh...awesome.":ohsnap:

2. Westin or Aries? You guys recommend a good place to find a bargain?

3. What kinda lights are working for you? (i notice some trucks don't have the accessory lights on the bar, but for me its a must!)

4. SERIOUSLY IMPORTANT! I've owned my truck for about 2 months and it came with EMPTY storage compartments under the jump seats in the extended cab: where can I find a jack and tire change accessories so that I can make my next roadtrip a safe one?:amen:

Products Discussed in

To Top