LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

blacked out headlights

View Poll Results: blacked out headlights on speedway blue looks?
good 157 83.96%
bad 30 16.04%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-12-2009, 05:21 PM   #1
LjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: SPC, B co DSTB 4ID
LjHarp's Tacoma Gallery
blacked out headlights

on speedway blue

look good or bad?
Old 05-16-2009, 11:59 PM   #3
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
My buddy's I did for him:

Old 05-17-2009, 07:50 AM   #4
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom_X-SP's Tacoma Gallery
Do it
Old 05-19-2009, 07:02 PM   #8
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Wha?
Old 05-21-2009, 06:07 AM   #9
LjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: SPC, B co DSTB 4ID
LjHarp's Tacoma Gallery
so I decided i am going to do it, but i am going to wait until I get my truck linex'ed im doing the bumpers fender flairs and the bottom part of the cab and bed just from the line down
Old 01-10-2010, 09:44 PM   #10
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LjHarp View Post
so I decided i am going to do it, but i am going to wait until I get my truck linex'ed im doing the bumpers fender flairs and the bottom part of the cab and bed just from the line down
Nice! Post up pics asap!
Old 01-11-2010, 02:13 PM   #12
Get Some
Wyatt Earp is on a distinguished road

Name: Wyatt
Wyatt Earp's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Wyatt Earp
eh im not feelin it
Old 01-11-2010, 02:18 PM   #13
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Yes do it!! I did it with my stock ones before I bought some new halo's but it does look wayyyy better than the chrome crap.
Old 01-16-2010, 04:56 PM   #16
Giggity giggity, giggity goo
8ballshifter98 will become famous soon enough8ballshifter98 will become famous soon enough

Name: Garrett
8ballshifter98's Tacoma Gallery
black and swb just kinda go together
Old 01-20-2010, 12:57 PM   #17
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

My truck is all black on blue for the most part...i'm gonna Rhino Line my rear bumper soon.
BLHM looks great but I LOVE THE COLOR MATCHED!!!!!!
Old 01-20-2010, 01:21 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
My truck is all black on blue for the most part...i'm gonna Rhino Line my rear bumper soon.
BLHM looks great but I LOVE THE COLOR MATCHED!!!!!!
Do you have a TRD Sport?
Old 01-22-2010, 11:06 AM   #19
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
I've never liked the look of the BHLM (or black wheels) on SWB. Black and blue just dont go together. This problem is worse with Indigo Ink, because it's darker, and less of a contrast to the black.

I think about it this way: Would you wear blue slacks with black shoes? No, because you would look like an idiot.

Please don't take this to mean I think you should do a brown headlight mod, lol!
Old 01-22-2010, 11:19 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viet2100 View Post
Do you have a TRD Sport?
No...O/R