Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Oem fog lamps !!!

Old 06-05-2009, 07:20 PM   #1
Audiovisualcomm is on a distinguished road
Audiovisualcomm's Tacoma Gallery
Oem fog lamps !!!

I just buy today the two oem fog lamps from a salvage yard they are in perfect working conditions, Under the drink holders in the bumpers I found the oem harnes and I did conect the fog lamps but that cord doesn't have power, looking unde the switches I found a Hiddend plug but I am not sure if this where the switch go, Do you friends have conected your switches here ? My last car almost burn down do to some modification and the insure have to pay a lot for it I am doing my best not to burm my tacoma...lol please give me some "Fog Light"
Old 06-05-2009, 08:27 PM   #2
TenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
TenBeers's Tacoma Gallery
You need to check the relay box and make sure you have a relay in there for the fog lamps. If you don't, you may want to take a trip back to the salvage yard and see if you can pull the relay as well.

According to the Toyota drawings I could find and other posts out here, the blank on the dash closest to the driver's door has the connector for the fog lamp switch, but it won't do any good without a relay. Mine has the wiring as well but no relay . . . .
Old 06-06-2009, 11:16 AM   #3
Fog lamps

In the three spaces on the top where the red alarm (factory) button is in tthe middle one they hide a jack for a switch, in the relay box the space for a relay is empty My hope is this is pre-wired and that I only have to put the relay and the switch that would be about 80.00 for he relay and the switch. The tacoma at the salvage was old completly..
Old 06-06-2009, 11:17 AM   #4
Sold !!! not OLD.....lol