1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Oem fog lamps !!!

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Audiovisualcomm, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Jun 5, 2009 at 6:20 PM
    Audiovisualcomm

Audiovisualcomm [OP] Member

Member:
    San Juan,Puerto Rico
    Vehicle:
    06 prerunner SR5
    I just buy today the two oem fog lamps from a salvage yard they are in perfect working conditions, Under the drink holders in the bumpers I found the oem harnes and I did conect the fog lamps but that cord doesn't have power, looking unde the switches I found a Hiddend plug but I am not sure if this where the switch go, Do you friends have conected your switches here ? My last car almost burn down do to some modification and the insure have to pay a lot for it I am doing my best not to burm my tacoma...lol please give me some "Fog Light"

2. Jun 5, 2009 at 7:27 PM
    TenBeers

TenBeers Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rich
    Bentonville, AR
    Vehicle:
    2018 TRD Pro Cavalry Blue
    CBI bed rack and sliders, Backwoods Adventure Mods front and rear bumpers, etc. And some stickers.
    You need to check the relay box and make sure you have a relay in there for the fog lamps. If you don't, you may want to take a trip back to the salvage yard and see if you can pull the relay as well.

According to the Toyota drawings I could find and other posts out here, the blank on the dash closest to the driver's door has the connector for the fog lamp switch, but it won't do any good without a relay. Mine has the wiring as well but no relay . . . . :(

3. Jun 6, 2009 at 10:16 AM
    Audiovisualcomm

Member:
    San Juan,Puerto Rico
    Vehicle:
    06 prerunner SR5
    In the three spaces on the top where the red alarm (factory) button is in tthe middle one they hide a jack for a switch, in the relay box the space for a relay is empty My hope is this is pre-wired and that I only have to put the relay and the switch that would be about 80.00 for he relay and the switch. The tacoma at the salvage was old completly..

4. Jun 6, 2009 at 10:17 AM
    Audiovisualcomm

Member:
    San Juan,Puerto Rico
    Vehicle:
    06 prerunner SR5
    Sold !!! not OLD.....lol

Products Discussed in

To Top