LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Dashboard removal

Old 07-16-2009, 01:31 PM   #1
the town is back that way
GeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Freeda Feltcher
GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Dashboard removal

Sorry if this has been posted before, i can not find it anywhere. I am trying to wire a switch to my off road lights, but do not know how to take the dash off. I am wanting to put the switch under the AC controls between the two cig. outlets. (sorry i dont have a pic available). Its above the two adjustable cup holders, next to and AUX input. its in the center console and I can not reach it with out taking the dash off. is it easy to do? I want the switch in this location because it is the only blank switch plate i have in my truck. thanks in advance.