Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

my new hid's from group buy 8

Old 08-24-2009, 08:41 PM   #1
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FO on the OP
Name: Brandon
outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
my new hid's from group buy 8

i installed these on sunday afternoon and drove this morning to work round 430 so i got to enjoy these things. the difference is like night and day compared to stock. install was really easy for me took round 1.5 hours(getting the foglights to turn in the housing took me the longest) i would highly recomend these to anyone!!!
Old 08-24-2009, 08:44 PM   #2
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great!! Any pics of the light out put? Also, what temp?
Old 08-24-2009, 08:50 PM   #3
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Those look sweet!
Old 08-24-2009, 08:52 PM   #4
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
no pics of the output ill try to get some tomorrow night. i got the slim ballast 6k headlights and fog lights.
Old 08-24-2009, 08:55 PM   #5
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw7 View Post
no pics of the output ill try to get some tomorrow night. i got the slim ballast 6k headlights and fog lights.
Alright sounds good, is that the actual color of the light? They look almost turquoise, I thought the lower the heat, the whiter the light.
Old 08-24-2009, 08:56 PM   #6
ttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
ttylerr's Tacoma Gallery
love mine too! notice any radio interference when they're on?
i had to make longer ground cables to go directly to my battery or i couldnt even listen to my radio there was so much static... its 95% better now.. heh
Old 08-24-2009, 09:09 PM   #7

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
thats the actual color. i thought they were supposed to be more white/clear but i love the color that they turned out. i havent noticed any interference i had the radio on this morn on the way to work and listened to a cd and didnt notice anything. i put one ground to the small cable coming off the neg term. and the other i went through one of the bolts holding my washer fluid res. a rough install have to clean it up this weekend i was just to excited to get them in.
Old 08-24-2009, 09:22 PM   #8
Tacomamoose is on a distinguished road
Name: Austin
Tacomamoose's Tacoma Gallery
those are pretty sick man.. what bulbs are those?
Old 08-24-2009, 09:40 PM   #9
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Gorgeous!
Old 08-25-2009, 12:18 AM   #10
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
Nice, I hope they last.
Old 08-25-2009, 12:20 PM   #11
NorCal
CyberTron is a name known to allCyberTron is a name known to allCyberTron is a name known to allCyberTron is a name known to allCyberTron is a name known to allCyberTron is a name known to all

CyberTron's Tacoma Gallery
I thought the 6k were pure White color with a very slight blue tint. Oh well it still looks good.
Old 08-25-2009, 07:56 PM   #12
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt_truong View Post
I thought the 6k were pure White color with a very slight blue tint. Oh well it still looks good.
They are.