Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

All pro bumper light install

Old 08-31-2009, 03:31 PM   #1
Menametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud of

Navy: ET1(SW/AW), Recruiter @ NRS TriBeCa (NYC)
Menametony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Menametony
All pro bumper light install

I have the all pro bumper, i replaced the fog lights with PIAA's, i just went outside and tried to fit my stock foglights in the extra 2 holes the bumper, has anyone know how i would be able to mount them? and i need to somehow extend the stock wire's...the stock lights fit.. i just need a way to mount them

Old 09-04-2009, 06:47 AM   #2
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
I am not sure that this will help you, but i printed this off awhile back b/c i am planning on getting an aftermarket bumper, and like you i want to use the factory
lights. this shows a great way to mount them. it is for a shrockworks bumper, but the reason i kept it was b/c i liked the way he made a bracket for the factory lights.
if there is no bracket to mount to, what you could do is either get one welded on the back side, or drill two holes in the front of the bumper, and mount a piece of salt treated wood, like a 2x2. hit it with spray paint and bam you have something to mount to. that would work great. just bolt the wood down.
http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129610
Old 09-04-2009, 06:50 AM   #3
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
I am not sure how to mount them either, but that bumper is freaking off the charts bad ass. What did the run you?
Old 09-04-2009, 09:50 AM   #5
Menametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud of

Navy: ET1(SW/AW), Recruiter @ NRS TriBeCa (NYC)
Menametony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Menametony
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendooman View Post
I am not sure how to mount them either, but that bumper is freaking off the charts bad ass. What did the run you?
almost 1000.. its 899 plus prerunner bar.. its definately worth it though