Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Let me know if this is worth it or if its like ordering a steak at McDonalds

Old 09-09-2009, 02:44 PM   #1
t.robert is a jewel in the rought.robert is a jewel in the rought.robert is a jewel in the rough
Name: Taylor
t.robert's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know if this is worth it or if its like ordering a steak at McDonalds

Hey I don't really know much at all about lighting, but I would like to put some HID lights in my fogs.

I like the blue but one of my buddies said that the color difference of blue in the fogs and regular headlights pissed him off.

I found theses on ebay and need to know if they are decent or just a joke.

Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-9...ht_3250wt_1167
Old 09-09-2009, 02:47 PM   #2
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
those look like just bulbs, you would need a ballast and all to make it work
Old 09-09-2009, 02:52 PM   #3
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Steak at McD's

They are just replacement bulbs.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:02 PM   #4
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by t.robert View Post
Hey I don't really know much at all about lighting, but I would like to put some HID lights in my fogs.

I like the blue but one of my buddies said that the color difference of blue in the fogs and regular headlights pissed him off.

Thanks

These are NOT HID. These are regular bulbs colored blue to try to make the light look like HIDs. Don't waste your money. If you dont want to hassle with installing a real HID kit look into Silverstars or Hoen Xenonmatch.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:21 PM   #5
Banned
Pster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
When you see a Seller's location in Ebay as: "Item location: SUPER FAST SHIPPING, United States", it means the item is being shipped to you from Asia. Don't do it. Seller also has Buyers complaining that bulbs are NOT HID.
Old 09-09-2009, 05:37 PM   #6
t.robert is a jewel in the rought.robert is a jewel in the rought.robert is a jewel in the rough
Name: Taylor
t.robert's Tacoma Gallery
Ok thanks guys
Old 09-09-2009, 07:38 PM   #7
TorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to behold

TorenApart's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t.robert View Post

Thanks

If you're just wanting to color, I've sen a few guys with these on their fogs.
http://www.lamin-x.com/Toyota-Tacoma...ers-p/t112.htm

There are several colors, including blue...