LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Light bar that fits?

Old 09-21-2009, 02:27 PM   #1
Ask me about the shortbus...
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Light bar that fits?

Looking for a light bar with at least 4.5" of room behind it. I'm looking to mount 4 of these lights and they are 4.5" deep.

http://www.bizslink.com/main/4-hid-x...oad-light.html

I know the n-fab one won't work. I'm thinking I might have to go custom.
Old 09-21-2009, 02:33 PM   #2
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
With enough space to fit 4.5" in depth lights?
Old 09-21-2009, 02:35 PM   #3
tacoma44x44 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jamie
tacoma44x44's Tacoma Gallery
pro comp makes one that could fit 4.5" lights behind it but only room for 3 lights
Old 09-21-2009, 03:26 PM   #4
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
Looking for a light bar with at least 4.5" of room behind it. I'm looking to mount 4 of these lights and they are 4.5" deep.

http://www.bizslink.com/main/4-hid-x...oad-light.html

I know the n-fab one won't work. I'm thinking I might have to go custom.
Please dont! Those are the same make as the Kragen HIDs. same thing i have. Installed mine 3 weeks ago and one is out already. Headed over there today to see if i can get my money back. My boss installed them too and same thing.
Old 09-21-2009, 07:50 PM   #5
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunnerSeth View Post
Please dont! Those are the same make as the Kragen HIDs. same thing i have. Installed mine 3 weeks ago and one is out already. Headed over there today to see if i can get my money back. My boss installed them too and same thing.
Are you sure it's not just a wiring issue or something? I've heard nothing bad about them.
Old 09-21-2009, 08:01 PM   #6
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
Are you sure it's not just a wiring issue or something? I've heard nothing bad about them.
Yeah.. the wiring is fine. they are both run off one larger wire and split only at the end. the other is still working.
Old 09-21-2009, 08:01 PM   #7
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma44x44 View Post
pro comp makes one that could fit 4.5" lights behind it but only room for 3 lights
Thanks. But I'm going for more of a pure light bar only. Not really gonna need protection for the lights.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:53 AM   #8
CityTRD is on a distinguished road

Name: E
CityTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, This is my first post, woo hoo. Socolax im looking for the same set up, let me know what you find. what about just adding some extended tabs to the n-fab bar to push the lights out a few more inches away from the grill? Spray them black to match the bar?