LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

05 Front Headlight Question

Old 09-23-2009, 07:40 PM   #1
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant future
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Snyperx Send a message via Yahoo to Snyperx Send a message via Skype™ to Snyperx
Question 05 Front Headlight Question

I was checking my lights tonight on my 2005 double cab to verify they are all working correctly and noticed something. The small lower amber lights on the main headlights never lit up. The top amber lights did when I turned on the parking lights, the turn signals worked of course, the main head lights worked, rear turn signals worked, brake lights worked. I never saw the little lower amber lights come on when I was testing. When should they come on?
Old 09-23-2009, 07:45 PM   #2
Something about something
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
not sure what your asking here? "small lower amber lights?" you have the runing light on the top outer edge, the headlight, then the amber blinker on the inside close to the grill. total of 3 lights.
Old 09-23-2009, 07:59 PM   #3
Who what now?!
Hi_FIRE_08 is a name known to allHi_FIRE_08 is a name known to allHi_FIRE_08 is a name known to allHi_FIRE_08 is a name known to allHi_FIRE_08 is a name known to allHi_FIRE_08 is a name known to all
Hi_FIRE_08's Tacoma Gallery
I think Snyperx is talking about the reflectors on the outside part of the headlights below the running lights..?? If so the they do not light up.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:06 PM   #4
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant future
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Snyperx Send a message via Yahoo to Snyperx Send a message via Skype™ to Snyperx
My bad. For some reason I though the reflectors had bulbs behind them.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:16 PM   #5
Who what now?!
Hi_FIRE_08 is a name known to allHi_FIRE_08 is a name known to allHi_FIRE_08 is a name known to allHi_FIRE_08 is a name known to allHi_FIRE_08 is a name known to allHi_FIRE_08 is a name known to all
Hi_FIRE_08's Tacoma Gallery
No problem man, that's what TW is here for
Old 09-24-2009, 04:25 PM   #6
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks fellas!!!