Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Lights mounted behind "Grillcraft" Grill...

Old 02-10-2011, 06:52 AM   #101
headhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

headhunter247's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay6 View Post
Do the Hella 500 make a difference when driving at night? Meaning do they enhance your visibility? The reason I ask, is because I am looking for some lighting options, but I am looking for something more for off-road. Do you think your set up will work for me? Thanks for you time and great looking truck!
If I could donut over again I would have gotten brighter ones from the start. Spend the money for good ones. I'm gonna get different ones this summer.
Old 02-10-2011, 08:58 AM   #102
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay6 View Post
Do the Hella 500 make a difference when driving at night? Meaning do they enhance your visibility? The reason I ask, is because I am looking for some lighting options, but I am looking for something more for off-road. Do you think your set up will work for me? Thanks for you time and great looking truck!
I had 4 on my first taco, you pretty much get what you pay for. they are not bright at all. but I have since converted them to HID's and they are F***ing brutally bright!
Old 02-13-2011, 05:44 PM   #103
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Yea buy 500s or 700s and convert them to hid. Cheap and awesome. Check my build for pics
Old 02-17-2011, 09:06 AM   #104
jayjay6 is on a distinguished road
jayjay6's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Lighting?

How do you convert them to HID? Just by changing the bulbs? This may sound stupid, but I am new to the whole lighting thing. Thanks for your time? Also does anyone know of a winch setup, without replacing the front bumper?
Old 05-01-2011, 08:37 PM   #106
Roamer
95tojo is on a distinguished road
95tojo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetacos View Post

Where did you get the front license plate hole covers ????

Also, i read that you put your stock grill back in, i thought that you had to cut it out to put the grill craft in ? ? ?

Anyways looks good
Old 05-01-2011, 08:41 PM   #107
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95tojo View Post
Where did you get the front license plate hole covers ????

Also, i read that you put your stock grill back in, i thought that you had to cut it out to put the grill craft in ? ? ?

Anyways looks good
The hole covers are just plastic plugs you can pick up at Lowe's or Autozone and I painted them to match.

I purchased a replacement grille and sold the grille with the grillcraft in it.