Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

KC light covers...

Old 10-12-2009, 02:05 PM   #1
Menametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud of

Navy: ET1(SW/AW), Recruiter @ NRS TriBeCa (NYC)
Menametony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Menametony
KC light covers...

ok.. ive decided to purchase some 8" lights from KC.... what im looking for is a happy face light cover.. i can seem to find any on ebay or KC's website itself.. yeah yeah they have happy faces but all i want is the face.. not the KC and lights as the smile... anyone know if they make this?
Old 10-12-2009, 02:07 PM   #2
Join the NRA! Protect your freedom!
NraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
Try this site...

http://tinyurl.com/yg9nq6n
Old 10-12-2009, 02:11 PM   #4
Join the NRA! Protect your freedom!
NraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
No problem. I was just messing with you. Sorry.
Old 10-12-2009, 02:11 PM   #5
Menametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud of

Navy: ET1(SW/AW), Recruiter @ NRS TriBeCa (NYC)
Menametony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Menametony
its all good... i guess they dont have a regular happy face.. =/ i guess the one with sun glasses will do.. but i need 8"... lol i know thats what she said
Old 10-12-2009, 02:52 PM   #8
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
i havnt delt with those exact ones buy light force lights are just about the best lights you can get