LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Moisture in headlight

Old 10-15-2009, 02:46 PM   #1
Austin Taco is a jewel in the roughAustin Taco is a jewel in the roughAustin Taco is a jewel in the roughAustin Taco is a jewel in the rough
Austin Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Moisture in headlight

I didn't do the blackout mod but instead bought the blacked out headlights off ebay. I sealed them with silicone before putting them on my truck and have obviously missed a spot because I now have moisture in my headlights.

How do I get the moisture out? I thought I did but it reappeared. Should I just put the original lights back on?

Also...for that blue headlight look that's bright as hell...what do you guys recommend?
Old 10-15-2009, 05:48 PM   #2
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
The original lights will definitely fix the problem.

If you have time to leave the light out of the socket and the weather near you is dry...That may help too....You'll also have to finish sealing the light.

As far as the lighting....HIDs is the best way. Keep an eye out around here for a SlimCubby group buy...Many have had pretty good success with them.