LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Light Bar or No Light Bar?

View Poll Results: What do I want up front?
N-Fab light bar with 4 lights. 47 77.05%
Brush Guard with 2 lights 10 16.39%
Stock 4 6.56%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-16-2009, 08:18 AM   #1
powell0892 is on a distinguished road
powell0892's Tacoma Gallery
Light Bar or No Light Bar?

I am stock now up front but trying to add a little what do you guys think?
Old 10-16-2009, 08:27 AM   #2
Join the NRA! Protect your freedom!
NraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
I think the nfab looks good. Think I might get one myself.
Old 10-16-2009, 08:27 AM   #3
Foster9091 is a name known to allFoster9091 is a name known to allFoster9091 is a name known to allFoster9091 is a name known to allFoster9091 is a name known to allFoster9091 is a name known to all

Foster9091's Tacoma Gallery
^ im with him
Old 10-16-2009, 08:28 AM   #4
powell0892 is on a distinguished road
powell0892's Tacoma Gallery
What lights would yall put up there. Always open for ideas
Old 10-16-2009, 11:38 AM   #5
j1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Justin
j1999t's Tacoma Gallery
hella 700ff 4 of them, 2 switches, one for the center two and one for the outside two
Old 10-16-2009, 09:07 PM   #6
crooks420 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jesse
crooks420's Tacoma Gallery
I just installed the Nfab bar....

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...ght-bar-2.html

Jesse
Old 10-17-2009, 05:56 AM   #8
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
I have the N-Fab light bar with 4 Hella 700FF's. Very pleased with the bar.

Old 10-17-2009, 03:29 PM   #9
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant future
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Snyperx Send a message via Yahoo to Snyperx Send a message via Skype™ to Snyperx
I just sold my KC light bar and 4 Hella 500's and am trying to decide what I want to do. Wanted a different light bar that didn't hang below the front bumper. Not sure what I want now. Ideally I would love to go with a ARB or All Pro front bumper, but no way the funds for that will be available any time soon. Anyone running the KC DayLighters? I also am looking at the Pro Comp 130's 8" lights.
Old 11-01-2009, 01:36 PM   #10
Love peace and Taco Grease
Dellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Dellosa89's Tacoma Gallery
I highly recommended a light bar. Im running the Defiant light bar. with just 2 hella 700ff cause i cant afford the other 2. but i converted my hella 700ff to HID and they are bright as hell.
Old 11-05-2009, 09:08 PM   #11
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I have the n-fab with four lights hellas 500 on the outside and slims HID lights on the inside very good setup!
Old 11-08-2009, 08:40 PM   #12
You gonna eat your cornbread?
Possum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Possum Fat's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinking about picking up the n-fab myself.

You guys who run 4 lights...any need to run a 2nd battery?

PF
Old 11-08-2009, 09:13 PM   #13
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Do you guys have to cut any of the stock valance parts to get these to fit?
Old 11-09-2009, 09:03 AM   #14
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
No cutting or drilling with the n-fab. Very easy install. No need for a second battery for me, I have 4 lights and have the trd sport. I think the upgrades in the trd package is a good help. (The Upgraded Alternator, etc.)
Old 11-10-2009, 02:14 PM   #15
Something about something
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery

nfab with hellas. replaced middle two bulbs with amber ones
Old 11-10-2009, 10:21 PM   #16
You gonna eat your cornbread?
Possum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Possum Fat's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, so how about stability on these bars? Any notice of them shimmyin and shaking while going down a washboarded road? Or do they old pretty still?

Both the N-Fab and the Defiant are pretty tits. Personally, I like the looks of the Defiant just a bit more, though..
Old 11-10-2009, 10:25 PM   #17
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well for me my lights are on there and didnt move while i hit some nasty whoops lol TriComa can vouch for me, but its made nice i do like the make of the difant bar just more expensive n-fab does the job
Old 11-10-2009, 11:17 PM   #18
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
How much did you guys spend on your light bars and lights? does the air damn plastic pop out pretty easily? Roughly how long did it take you guys to install the light bar and lights?
Old 11-10-2009, 11:22 PM   #19
Founder Socaltacomas.com

The light bar mounts go over the plastic part so there no taken parts off to get the light to go in, i have 2hella 500's and 2 of slimcubbys offroad HID built in ballast lights in the middle, the light bar should take less than 20min to do and the lights take your time and wire it correctly i had a buddy romancito install my lights. light bar you can buy directly from n-fab or stillen.com for $150-$160
Old 11-10-2009, 11:24 PM   #20
Love peace and Taco Grease
Dellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dellosa89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
How much did you guys spend on your light bars and lights? does the air damn plastic pop out pretty easily? Roughly how long did it take you guys to install the light bar and lights?
I paid $150 for my defiant light bar but it was used. my hella 700ff were $80 a pair and the HID conversion another $40. it took me 30min to install mine.