LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Illuminated shift knob??

Old 10-20-2009, 06:41 PM   #1
cudason will become famous soon enough

cudason's Tacoma Gallery
Illuminated shift knob??

Anyone know if theres a company that makes an illuminated shiftknob for a 2005-present tacoma? I had a Rieger lit up knob in my VR6 Jetta, and in my mini cooper. Just thought somebody may have found one out there. Cheers. Go Nucks Go!!
Old 10-20-2009, 11:42 PM   #3
The_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The_Dude's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely sounds like something you could find at the zone...you'd probably like this one:

Old 11-15-2009, 07:55 PM   #4

cudason's Tacoma Gallery
coopersport carries them with the orange led. just don't know if it'll fit?!
Old 11-15-2009, 07:57 PM   #5

cudason's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.coopersport.ca/product.htm?veh=&item=ISK

check it out!
Old 11-15-2009, 08:04 PM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cudason View Post
Thats not to shabby lookin...Good find
Old 11-15-2009, 08:05 PM   #7
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
any of the autoparts stores have them. my girlfriend got me one from advanced autoparts 3 years ago. it has 6 leds around the top with a button in the center that allows you to switch between two different flashing settings, and a constant on setting. it was only $15, but it's nice. billit alluminum and the batteries are still good
Old 11-15-2009, 08:18 PM   #8

cudason's Tacoma Gallery
the coopersport knob is nice! i like the gunmetal myself. just not sure if the knob will be compatable with the tacoma. i haven't seen any othe rnice looking quality orange led knobs other than that of coopersport. if someone ends up trying this one out, be sure to let us know. cheers.chris