Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

SockMonkey's Gauges White with blue needles

Old 10-21-2009, 03:27 PM   #1
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
SockMonkey's Gauges White with blue needles

Got a really good pic of my work this time! They look soooo sweeeeet.

Attached Thumbnails
SockMonkey's Gauges White with blue needles-dsc02109.jpg  
Old 10-21-2009, 03:35 PM   #2
Arcanite09 is a jewel in the roughArcanite09 is a jewel in the roughArcanite09 is a jewel in the roughArcanite09 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Nico
Arcanite09's Tacoma Gallery
That loooks soooo sweet! im trying to choose which id wanna do, white back/blue needle or red/blue
Old 10-21-2009, 03:36 PM   #3
Robtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really nice

Name: Robert
Robtrd's Tacoma Gallery
Dang that loooks nice! Im tired of my orange lights!
Old 10-21-2009, 03:36 PM   #4
Mall Krawler
coppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Travis
coppert's Tacoma Gallery
DAMN, another good looking setup!
Old 10-21-2009, 03:37 PM   #5
Legend in my own mind
CableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of light

CableTec's Tacoma Gallery
Holy s**tballs........that looks freakin' AMAZING. I need to do this at some point.

EDIT: I wish i could have you do this for me, but I don't live in Cali......oh well.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:37 PM   #6
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
That looks really nice!
Old 10-21-2009, 03:38 PM   #7
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcanite09 View Post
That loooks soooo sweet! im trying to choose which id wanna do, white back/blue needle or red/blue
Yeah .. I havn't done all red with blue needles yet. Im very close to changing mine this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robtrd View Post
Dang that loooks nice! Im tired of my orange lights!
Let me know if you're interested. See my sig.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:42 PM   #8
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
how much are you charging?
Old 10-21-2009, 03:46 PM   #9
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
how much are you charging?
See my sig.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:47 PM   #10
jwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of light

Name: JW
jwhelan's Tacoma Gallery
Is there a tuturiol for this on here somewhere? That is to effin cool!
Old 10-21-2009, 03:48 PM   #11
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nevermind got it
Old 10-21-2009, 03:49 PM   #13
Mall Krawler
coppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shed
coppert's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
nevermind got it
I just looked & there is pricing on the home page. Edit... Sorry I was too slow.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:50 PM   #14
Navy:
I think the needles look like light sabers! Love it!
Old 10-21-2009, 03:50 PM   #15
╒╪╕

Quote:
Originally Posted by coppert View Post
I just looked & there is pricing on the home page. Edit... Sorry I was too slow.

yeah i raced to the gallery instead of reading the front page.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:53 PM   #16
Navy:
Quote:
yeah i raced to the gallery instead of reading the front page.
Actually i just updated the home page to include Pricing. so its possible you just missed it.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:53 PM   #17
╒╪╕

SO how does this work? Do I pay you, you send me a completed cluster and i mail my stock one back to you? Or would i need to drive around w/o a cluster for a week or two?
Old 10-21-2009, 03:55 PM   #18
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhelan View Post
Is there a tuturiol for this on here somewhere? That is to effin cool!
Next time I do one I will post a how to do this properly to make it last. I'm not here to get rich off this. Just to offer the service at a reasonable price for people who are unsure about trying this themselves or just don't want to try. This is completely a side job for me.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:55 PM   #20
Mall Krawler
coppert's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
SO how does this work? Do I pay you, you send me a completed cluster and i mail my stock one back to you? Or would i need to drive around w/o a cluster for a week or two?
You could always drive up for the November 7th meet at Seth's house. Changed while you wait.