Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

07 Fog Lights

Old 10-21-2009, 05:41 PM   #1
cormchar is on a distinguished road
cormchar's Tacoma Gallery
07 Fog Lights

Hi there,

I'm planning on buying an 07 Tacoma SR5 Double Cab soon and it doesn't come with fog lights on it, i'd like to put some on for sure.

The truck comes with the power package, power windows, cruise, etc.

I saw on some threads that the truck might come pre-wired for the fog lights already, I just wanted to know if this is truck for this type of truck? Does the wiring plug directly to the fog lights?

Is the wiring harness already there and do I just need to plug the swicth in?

Anything else that's needed, relay or something?

Thanks
Old 10-21-2009, 07:57 PM   #2
Something about something
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
look where the fogs would be and see if there is a wiring harness tucked up in there. and if yes, then factory fogs will plug into it and there will be wires in the cab behind a blank switch spot as well, my truck has all the wires...just no fogs
Old 10-22-2009, 02:40 AM   #3
ok perfect thanks, what about a relay?
I though I saw somewhere that there is a relay that has to be installed as well somewhere in the engine compartment, did you have to do that?
Old 10-22-2009, 08:57 AM   #4
Something about something
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
not if you are going to use all the factory wiring, everything will already be in place.

for aftermarket lights its a good idea to use one
Old 10-22-2009, 12:37 PM   #5
sounds good, thanks a lot.