Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Grillcraft light brackets.

Old 10-28-2009, 01:33 PM   #1
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Grillcraft light brackets.

I'm currently negotiating with someone who is willing to make brackets for lights behind the grillcraft grill. We would make some obvious improvements over the one-off piece that my boss made for me. but I'm interested in getting an idea of how much people would pay for it. so lets see how many people would be interested and how much you would pay. Here is mine. I'm thinking of coming up with a mounting scheme that mounts from the outside instead of the inside. this would lower the amount of radiator that is covered.

Old 10-28-2009, 01:43 PM   #2
Arcanite09 is a jewel in the roughArcanite09 is a jewel in the roughArcanite09 is a jewel in the roughArcanite09 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Nico
Arcanite09's Tacoma Gallery
One million dollars
Old 10-28-2009, 01:44 PM   #3
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcanite09 View Post
One million dollars
Be serious!

There would be a lot of improvement over mine.
Old 10-28-2009, 01:46 PM   #4
Arcanite09 is a jewel in the roughArcanite09 is a jewel in the roughArcanite09 is a jewel in the roughArcanite09 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Nico
Arcanite09's Tacoma Gallery
I have no clue how much I'd pay. I might get a nfab light bar
Old 10-28-2009, 01:52 PM   #5
Navy:
I'm going to have him fab one up.. might be easier to get a gauge on this once people can see the final product.
Old 10-28-2009, 02:03 PM   #6
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
im definatly intrested
Old 10-30-2009, 10:22 AM   #8
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
Will it work with a Satoshi grill?
Old 10-30-2009, 10:33 AM   #9
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by topgun155 View Post
Will it work with a Satoshi grill?
What kind of lights are you going to try and run?
Old 10-30-2009, 10:38 AM   #10
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
$15-20....maybe
Old 10-30-2009, 11:06 AM   #11
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.SS View Post
$15-20....maybe
Yeah.. I think its going to be more than that.. Keep in mind that it wont be like mine. thats just there for reference. I wouldnt put these out there without some decent redesign. I'm going to meet with the guy sometime next week hopefully and come up with a prototype for the real thing.
Old 10-30-2009, 11:08 AM   #12
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldnt pay anything. With the correct depth lights, there are already holes in the upper radiator support to mount lights. Would be good for people who do no homework before wanting to do something like this.
Old 10-30-2009, 11:13 AM   #13
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
I wouldnt pay anything. With the correct depth lights, there are already holes in the upper radiator support to mount lights. Would be good for people who do no homework before wanting to do something like this.
Its possible that people want to use different lights that dont work that way. or maybe like me want the lights to be out further closer to the grill.
Old 11-01-2009, 06:22 PM   #14
Mall Krawler
coppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Travis
coppert's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested depending on design & price. Let me know what you come up with?
Old 11-01-2009, 07:30 PM   #15
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldnt buy one but I would probably say 20 bucks max. Its a little piece of metal with a few holes in it..
Old 11-04-2009, 11:59 AM   #16
Packguy2 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
Packguy2's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested. Would have to see the final product first. Probably $40 max for something real slick.
Old 11-04-2009, 03:10 PM   #17
dune boy is on a distinguished road

dune boy's Tacoma Gallery
ya i made some brackets butneed to use a thicker one... my passenger side light bounces around..

hella 1000 black magics
Old 11-04-2009, 06:11 PM   #18
Packguy2 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
Packguy2's Tacoma Gallery
What is involved in wiring the lights? I'm pretty clueless when it comes to electrical stuff. (nevermind..found thread with all the info I need)
Old 11-09-2009, 03:54 PM   #20
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
any updates on the brakets