Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Looking For Pictures Please

Old 11-04-2009, 10:51 PM   #1
McIsaac is on a distinguished road

Name: Sean
McIsaac's Tacoma Gallery
Looking For Pictures Please

Eh fellas and ladies new to this forum, been over at TN for years now but there seems to be a serious lack of Tacoma Enthusiasts.

I bought myself a bullbar and a set of PIAA 520SMR's everything is mounted (bar and lights) but now comes the fun part, I am not master jedi with lights and hell this looks easy but i am having issues runnin the wires and hookin stuff up so i can get my Deer Meltin Lights cookin.

If any of ya'll have done this install with PIAA who have the premade harness and everyting please show me a couple pictures where you taped into your trucks electrics and stuff i really wanna do this myself
Old 11-04-2009, 11:49 PM   #2
DTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DTacoms's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.

I have lights but not PIAA and on a bullbar. Did it come with a diagram?

If not, check this link. This might help. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...et-lights.html

I followed this diagram in my setup.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Foglite diagram.pdf (31.3 KB, 90 views)