Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Ebay...LED interior lighting kit

Old 11-11-2009, 05:42 AM   #2
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
My buddy got them on eBay and I got mine from superbrightleds.com. His craped out after 3 months and he had to replace them with the ones from superbrightleds.com. Go with them to begin with!
Old 11-11-2009, 05:49 AM   #4
msaniac is a glorious beacon of lightmsaniac is a glorious beacon of lightmsaniac is a glorious beacon of lightmsaniac is a glorious beacon of lightmsaniac is a glorious beacon of light
msaniac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post
My buddy got them on eBay and I got mine from superbrightleds.com. His craped out after 3 months and he had to replace them with the ones from superbrightleds.com. Go with them to begin with!
x2 that or oznium, my favorite