Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Anyone Running These?

Old 11-12-2009, 04:36 PM   #1
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Question Anyone Running These?

Hey folks, I'm wanting to get some new headlights and I saw these on ebay...Just wondering if anyone is running em. They say their OEM Approved but we all know how that can turn out lol. Thanks for any input! Oh and I have the Halo style headlights now and they haven't been good to me so there GONE!
Old 11-12-2009, 05:06 PM   #2
Batman
airsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
airsoft_warrior's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to airsoft_warrior
I have seen someone with this. They look good. How much do they run?
Old 11-12-2009, 05:08 PM   #3
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
most people get these for the cost of a can of spray paint.. search the BHLM (black headlight mod)
Old 11-12-2009, 05:17 PM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tried the BLHM and well...I don't wanna talk about it. But they are about 120 shipped from Ebay
Old 11-12-2009, 05:18 PM   #5
Slowpokeologist
AZFizik has a spectacular aura aboutAZFizik has a spectacular aura aboutAZFizik has a spectacular aura about

Name: James
AZFizik's Tacoma Gallery
OEM approved huh? I've never heard of Toyota "approving" any aftermarket parts, especially on ebay.

But yeah, BHLM is the way to go if you want those lights
Old 11-12-2009, 05:19 PM   #6
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
if you wanna spend the cash then go for it. they should be fine. I would get a tube of silicon and run a bead around the seal just to be sure its nice and tight
Old 11-12-2009, 05:20 PM   #7
Batman
airsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
airsoft_warrior's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to airsoft_warrior
I got the Angel Eyes and have had no problems. They have been great.
Old 11-12-2009, 05:21 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZFizik View Post
OEM approved huh? I've never heard of Toyota "approving" any aftermarket parts, especially on ebay.

But yeah, BHLM is the way to go if you want those lights
Have you done the BHLM? I attempted it and it ruined my life! So thats why i'm looking at these...
Old 11-12-2009, 05:25 PM   #9

As i've stated in other threads, I'm running the Halo style head lights right now and they are not quality IMO. So i'm looking at OEM style headlights. I messed up the BHLM and went crazy lol!!
Old 11-12-2009, 05:34 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
scott, let me know if you need a guy to do the BHLM for you, not sure if hes still in town but beastbluetaco did a great job on mine
I don't wanna talk about it
Old 11-12-2009, 05:39 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
just keep browsing ebay, an oem set is bound to come up
They'll probably cost just as much as the blacked out ones man