Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Before and after headlight restore kit

Old 11-15-2009, 02:48 PM   #1
radtcma has a brilliant futureradtcma has a brilliant futureradtcma has a brilliant futureradtcma has a brilliant futureradtcma has a brilliant futureradtcma has a brilliant futureradtcma has a brilliant futureradtcma has a brilliant futureradtcma has a brilliant futureradtcma has a brilliant futureradtcma has a brilliant future
Name: Ryan
radtcma's Tacoma Gallery
Before and after headlight restore kit

I am very impressed with the 3M headlight restore kit. Here are some before and after pics. I figured some of you guys thinking about doing it might want something to reference

Before

After

I thought about doing a write up but the instructions are very easy to follow. Hope this helps somebody out
Old 11-15-2009, 03:01 PM   #2
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
wow.. what a difference. definately do a write up
Old 11-15-2009, 03:03 PM   #3
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
I used toothpaste on my F150 when the lights were like that and they came out clear. Just putting that out there.
Old 11-15-2009, 03:34 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
It did a DAm good job!
Old 11-15-2009, 05:18 PM   #5
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
supremetaco2's Tacoma Gallery
sweet!
Old 11-15-2009, 05:19 PM   #6
sachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
sachou's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krimson View Post
I used toothpaste on my F150 when the lights were like that and they came out clear. Just putting that out there.
Oooh...never thought of that. I used to fix scratched cd's with toothpaste. Good to know.