Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Be carefull buying Hella lights at wallymart

Old 11-17-2009, 08:09 PM   #1
MotoXXX has a spectacular aura aboutMotoXXX has a spectacular aura aboutMotoXXX has a spectacular aura about

MotoXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Be carefull buying Hella lights at wallymart

Went to get some Hella lights at wallyworld, I wanted the Hella 500ff lights, found the last set they had, I wanted to see the diffrence between the 500 and the 500ff so I grabed a box of 500s and they looked the same? After about ten minutes of looking them both over they were the same! People are switching the ffs into the standard 500s box because there cheaper! Make sure you check the box before you buy!
Old 11-17-2009, 08:17 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXXX View Post
Went to get some Hella lights at wallyworld, I wanted the Hella 500ff lights, found the last set they had, I wanted to see the diffrence between the 500 and the 500ff so I grabed a box of 500s and they looked the same? After about ten minutes of looking them both over they were the same! People are switching the ffs into the standard 500s box because there cheaper! Make sure you check the box before you buy!
good heads up man.

i hate jackasses who switch shit in stores....cause they are too damn cheap to buy what they want in the first place.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:21 PM   #3
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
why not just avoid that !@#$%hole all together and get them somewhere else
Old 11-17-2009, 09:24 PM   #4
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
What's the difference between the two?
Old 11-17-2009, 09:30 PM   #5
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
The FF has a different reflector. I don't like the beam the FF's puts out.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:48 PM   #6
MotoXXX has a spectacular aura aboutMotoXXX has a spectacular aura aboutMotoXXX has a spectacular aura about

MotoXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetacos View Post
What's the difference between the two?
FFs have a smooth clear lens, they use the inside deflector to aim the light, were the 500s have it on the lens. I found out by looking at the picture on the box.