2 Seconds away from getting HID.

View Poll Results: What should i do
Buy the HIDS 20 44.44%
Keep saving for suspension 21 46.67%
buy something eles. 4 8.89%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-20-2009, 09:06 PM   #1
Love peace and Taco Grease
Dellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Dellosa89's Tacoma Gallery
2 Seconds away from getting HID.

Ok, school is stressing me out right now so im having a need to buy something crave right now. I am like 2 seconds away from buying ddm slim ballast 5k 35w HIDs for my head lights and fogs. So should i buy them, keep saving for suspension, buy something eles.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:12 PM   #2
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dellosa89 View Post
Ok, school is stressing me out right now so im having a need to buy something crave right now. I am like 2 seconds away from buying ddm slim ballast 5k 35w HIDs for my head lights and fogs. So should i buy them, keep saving for suspension, buy something eles.
buy them man. No joke. I love how it lights up the road for you.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:13 PM   #3
Dellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
buy them man. No joke. I love how it lights up the road for you.
Yea i was doing the main divide last night and i thought it would be sweet to have some HID headlights and fogs to match my hid hellas.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:16 PM   #4
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Yea i was doing the main divide last night and i thought it would be sweet to have some HID headlights and fogs to match my hid hellas.
?!?!!?!!! You did a run at main divide last night? Nice. Yea. Alot of people dont suggest it, but I do, if your gonna use them for offroading get the 55w. I was in Ocotillo a couple weeks ago and did some night runs with my 55w hi/low + 35w fogs and I was very comfy driving in complete darkness. They're freakin awesome.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:16 PM   #5
Today I Will!!!!
mcampos0 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
mcampos0's Tacoma Gallery
I was in the same situation.. I went with the suspension first so I could get the most expensive thing out of the way then add all the smaller details. I say go with the suspension because the stock halogen headlights are pretty bright already
Old 11-20-2009, 09:22 PM   #6

Quote:
?!?!!?!!! You did a run at main divide last night? Nice. Yea. Alot of people dont suggest it, but I do, if your gonna use them for offroading get the 55w. I was in Ocotillo a couple weeks ago and did some night runs with my 55w hi/low + 35w fogs and I was very comfy driving in complete darkness. They're freakin awesome.
Yea i did, PM me your phone number and ill hit u up next time, me and my friend do it about every other week.

Do u ever get flashed with running the 55w.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:24 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcampos0 View Post
I was in the same situation.. I went with the suspension first so I could get the most expensive thing out of the way then add all the smaller details. I say go with the suspension because the stock halogen headlights are pretty bright already
Yea i agree cause my billys just cant keep up with me. but on the other hand i do have enough money for a mid travel coming it just wont be until April.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:27 PM   #8
Hi
Quote:
Yea i did, PM me your phone number and ill hit u up next time, me and my friend do it about every other week.

Do u ever get flashed with running the 55w.
Yea i get flashed 24-7 but my headlights are pointing retarded. LOL. theyre not even aimed down at the road. I have to adjust them soon Ive just been lazy and dont know how. My fogs are out right now and Lighting on my truck sucks since my healdights point way ahead. Just adjust them if you getem
Old 11-20-2009, 10:17 PM   #9
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
Go for the HIDs! Not expensive and definitely gives your truck a new look. I am actually surprised you went with HID off-road lights before you got them for your heads and fogs haha. Just aim them down a bit since you will be lifted and you'll be in the clear!
Old 11-20-2009, 10:26 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viet2100 View Post
Go for the HIDs! Not expensive and definitely gives your truck a new look. I am actually surprised you went with HID off-road lights before you got them for your heads and fogs haha. Just aim them down a bit since you will be lifted and you'll be in the clear!
Yea i just got a really good deal on the light bar and lights. But i think im going to buy them tonight.
Old 11-20-2009, 10:29 PM   #11

Ok just did the coin flip and it said to do it.

If ur ever in a predicament use this.
http://www.random.org/coins/?num=1&c...decision-maker
Old 11-20-2009, 10:34 PM   #13
Hi
Quote:
Ok just did the coin flip and it said to do it.

If ur ever in a predicament use this.
http://www.random.org/coins/?num=1&c...decision-maker
apparently I should kill myself. lol.
Old 11-20-2009, 11:14 PM   #14

Quote:
apparently I should kill myself. lol.
Yea u got to be careful what u ask.
Old 11-21-2009, 06:22 AM   #16
jab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud of
jab08's Tacoma Gallery
Go with the 5k or 6k 35w or if you want crazy bright go with 55w. I got the 6k 35w from ddm and they are awsome. I have a set of projection headlights and still get flashed, but not often. I would prob. go with the 5k if you want the best visibility during rain/snow. The 6k seems to wash out a little during rain, I guess because it has a slight hit of blue? But all in all get some you will be glad you did!!!!!!
Old 11-21-2009, 08:30 AM   #17
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
hahahahaha
Old 11-21-2009, 08:54 AM   #18
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Quote:
Originally Posted by seksilumpia View Post
get a 35w 8k instead..you wont really like that super white...a shade of ice blue is so nice on our trucks
He Offroads, the 8k will do him no good as far as visibility through dust. I would get something in the 4500 - 6k, Yellow would probably give you the best visibility in snow, rain, and dust, But I would put those in the Hellas
Old 11-21-2009, 09:25 AM   #20
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
The DDM's are cheaper than Slimcubbys