Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Lights on light bar for my truck?

Old 11-24-2009, 05:22 PM   #1
-Empty-
KaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Aaron
KaoskrewPB's Tacoma Gallery
Lights on light bar for my truck?

Ok so I just bought a light bar from iron dirt products, it holds up to 3 seven inch lights.
I have been flipping through some of the threads and I am hearing that HID lights are the way to go.
I would like some opinions on what type of light is decent with a decent price tag on them.
Some links would be great also.
Thanks guys
Old 11-24-2009, 10:34 PM   #2
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
too lazy to give you a link but you can buy some hella 500's and convert them to hid. ddmtunning.com i think is the website that has good feedback, that would be the cheapest way to get hid's. don't waste your money on the autozone hid's.
Old 11-24-2009, 10:40 PM   #5
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
here you go. you want lights.

Old 11-24-2009, 10:44 PM   #7
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaoskrewPB View Post
Ok so I just bought a light bar from iron dirt products, it holds up to 3 seven inch lights.
I have been flipping through some of the threads and I am hearing that HID lights are the way to go.
I would like some opinions on what type of light is decent with a decent price tag on them.
Thanks guys
By the way I live in Fontana. We are having a couple of us for a meet and greet at buffalo wild wings by victoria gardens at 8 if you want to come.
Old 11-24-2009, 10:47 PM   #8
-Empty-
KaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I haven't recieved my light bar yet, just ordered it.
I'll post a pic from the factory, one sec.
Old 11-24-2009, 10:57 PM   #9
-Empty-
This is bullshit my iPhone won't let me copy the picture.
It's on irondirtproducts.com
nice looking bar
Old 11-24-2009, 11:00 PM   #10
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
nice looking bar
I like it! Nice and simple! I just dont like the iron dirt etched in. How much?
Old 11-24-2009, 11:02 PM   #11
Who Inspires You?
Tool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant future

Name: Favian
Tool's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Tool
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
x2
Old 11-24-2009, 11:03 PM   #12
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
seen some like that before that had trd and some other stuff in the same place as the iorndirt. not bad a little diff. but cool
Old 11-24-2009, 11:04 PM   #13
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Harrelsen
neslerrah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
nice looking bar

I attached a picture. Looks sweet.
Attached Thumbnails
Lights on light bar for my truck?-light-bar.jpg  
Old 11-24-2009, 11:09 PM   #14
-Empty-
Quote:

I got it for 200 bucks.
A little more than the N fab but I like this a bit more
Old 11-24-2009, 11:13 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
seen some like that before that had trd and some other stuff in the same place as the iorndirt. not bad a little diff. but cool
Yea thats the crossfab one. I like it too
Old 11-24-2009, 11:24 PM   #16
-Empty-
Quote:
By the way I live in Fontana. We are having a couple of us for a meet and greet at buffalo wild wings by victoria gardens at 8 if you want to come.

What day man?
Old 11-24-2009, 11:40 PM   #18
-Empty-
Oh ok.
Yeah I can't make it tommorow unfourtunatly I have to be in Indio and do some work all day tommorow.

I'll try to make it some in the future

thanks for the help guys.
My truck is slow comming, I have alot I want to do to it but so little money, haha.
I'll get some pics up after I get my lights and light bar in.
Old 11-26-2009, 03:23 PM   #19
virgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
virgilus11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks guys
Here my lights. Lightforce 170 hid about $550 shipped
Attached Thumbnails
Lights on light bar for my truck?-img_0687.jpg  
Old 11-26-2009, 07:47 PM   #20
damn i thought it would be cheaper just to buy the hid's first. i bought the 170 halogen's for 180 and the lightforce conversion for 150 and they are 55w hid instead of 35w