Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Removing Upper Switch Blank--Help!

Old 11-27-2009, 08:17 PM   #1
BlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant future

Law Enforcement:
Name: James
BlueSteel's Tacoma Gallery
Removing Upper Switch Blank--Help!

Alright guys I know it is just a damn switch blank next to the factory fog light switch, but I cannot get it out from the front without messing up the dash around it. The bottom blanks are easy and can be popped out from behind after removing the flip out storage cubby. The top ones are a different story and I can not get up in there from behind. I have already screwed up the dash trying to get it out with a very small flat screwdriver.

I only have one spare blank where I can add a switch and it is at the top next to the factory fog switch...nothing on bottom.
Old 11-27-2009, 08:24 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Section IP-12
http://ncttora.com/fsm/05+/data/ilea...06ta/06000.pdf

I think you have to remove the lower part first, then reach up and push them out.
Old 11-30-2009, 01:06 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSteel View Post
You da man Chris!...thanks for the documentation I will save this for future reference.
Glad to help !